Strange cars

Old June 21st 07, 01:51 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Dan Edwards

Default Strange cars

A friend of mine sent these to me via e-mail and I thought I'd
share them with the group. Comments, jokes, captions are most
welcome! Let's have a little fun!

-Dan Edwards-
Old June 21st 07, 02:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

Dan Edwards added these comments in the current discussion du jour

> A friend of mine sent these to me via e-mail and I thought I'd
> share them with the group. Comments, jokes, captions are most
> welcome! Let's have a little fun!
>
> -Dan Edwards-

Thought you were dead or something <grin>, haven't heard from you
or seen you post in ages. Glad to see you back with these, ahem,
unusual cars.

--
HP, aka Jerry
Old June 21st 07, 02:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Dan Edwards

"HEMI-Powered" > wrote in message
> Dan Edwards added these comments in the current discussion du jour
>
> > A friend of mine sent these to me via e-mail and I thought I'd
> > share them with the group. Comments, jokes, captions are most
> > welcome! Let's have a little fun!
> >
> > -Dan Edwards-
> >

> Thought you were dead or something <grin>, haven't heard from you
> or seen you post in ages. Glad to see you back with these, ahem,
> unusual cars.
>
> --
> HP, aka Jerry

Hello Jerry,

I'm still among the living. <grin> Been working on the PSP9 program a
very good friend sent me so I can perfect my photos before posting them.
<wink> Plus, I haven't had time to attend any of the local cruise-ins
lately. Had to resort to posting these "automotive attrosities".
Going to the Cleveland, Ohio area (Berea, to be exact) this weekend to
visit my oldest son and his family. I sure do miss my grandchildren! It's
been 10 months since I've seen them!

-Dan-

Old June 21st 07, 02:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

Dan Edwards added these comments in the current discussion du
jour ...

>> Thought you were dead or something <grin>, haven't heard from
>> you or seen you post in ages. Glad to see you back with
>> these, ahem, unusual cars.
>>
>> --
>> HP, aka Jerry

> Hello Jerry,
>
> I'm still among the living. <grin> Been working on the PSP9
> program so I can perfect my photos before posting them.

Give me a call sometime, I'll talk you through adding my workspace
which will greatly help you learn PSP 9 since I've moved the most
important photo editing tools and functions to the 2 toolbars and
got rid of the stuff not normally needed.

Plus, I haven't had time to attend any of
> the local cruise-ins lately. Had to resort to posting these
> "automotive attrosities".
> Going to the Cleveland, Ohio area (Berea, to be exact) this
> weekend to
> visit my oldest son and his family. I sure do miss my
> grandchildren! It's been 10 months since I've seen them!

Have a great time with your family!

--
HP, aka Jerry
Old June 22nd 07, 07:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Phil Asay

It is amazing what some people "create". I like the lowdown Volvo! Here is
one I posted several years ago that you might not have seen.

Phil

"Dan Edwards" > wrote in message
>A friend of mine sent these to me via e-mail and I thought I'd
> share them with the group. Comments, jokes, captions are most
> welcome! Let's have a little fun!
>
> -Dan Edwards-

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Buick Mustang 2003.JPG
Views:	41
Size:	202.9 KB
ID:	75245
Old June 22nd 07, 08:27 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
John Bradley

really calls out for an Allison or RR Merlin, doesn't it?
cool picture - thanks.
john

.. .

Old June 22nd 07, 09:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Frank ess

A Tom Cardin photo from RIR, back in the day.

Phil Asay wrote:
>> It is amazing what some people "create". I like the lowdown Volvo!
>> Here is one I posted several years ago that you might not have
>> seen.
>>
>> Phil
>>

>> "Dan Edwards" > wrote in message
>>> A friend of mine sent these to me via e-mail and I thought I'd
>>> share them with the group. Comments, jokes, captions are most
>>> welcome! Let's have a little fun!
>>>
>>> -Dan Edwards-

>> --

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	3---it-belongs-to-Shake.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	61.4 KB
ID:	75246
Old June 22nd 07, 09:56 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Frank ess

Tom Cardin again, this time at March AFB.

Phil Asay wrote:
>> It is amazing what some people "create". I like the lowdown Volvo!
>> Here is one I posted several years ago that you might not have
>> seen.
>>
>> Phil
>>

>> "Dan Edwards" > wrote in message
>>> A friend of mine sent these to me via e-mail and I thought I'd
>>> share them with the group. Comments, jokes, captions are most
>>> welcome! Let's have a little fun!
>>>
>>> -Dan Edwards-

>> --

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FaegolTwinPorscheMarchAFBRR.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	75247  Click image for larger version

Name:	FaegolTwinPorscheMarchAFBLR.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	75248  Click image for larger version

Name:	FaegolTwinPorscheMarchAFBLS.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	75249