1962 Iso-Rivolta - lite blue met - fvl

Old November 3rd 08, 06:31 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Paddy's Pig[_2_] Paddy's Pig[_2_] is offline
Banned

Default 1962 Iso-Rivolta - lite blue met - fvl

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1962 Iso-Rivolta - lite blue met - fvl.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	496.2 KB
ID:	167657
Old November 4th 08, 06:18 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Zinc[_2_]

Gorgeous car and pic. Looks like an old one I missed at Crystal Cove. The
Iso I saw had a data card that said it's a '66, so this evidently isn't the
same car.

--
Z~
Old November 4th 08, 06:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos

"Zinc" > wrote in message

> Gorgeous car and pic. Looks like an old one I missed at Crystal Cove. The
> Iso I saw had a data card that said it's a '66, so this evidently isn't
> the same car.

I don't recall seeing a data card anywhere on or near this one so the year
model is one of those "pick-'em" decisions. Since the car was built between
'62 and '67 and any one of those model years might be right I just went
ahead a dubbed it a '62. Who can say with certainty that's wrong? Or
right?

However - even though the license plate on the one you shot doesn't match
this one - they may be the same car anyway. My shots were made 2 or 3 years
ago (at Crystal Cove) so the plate and/or the owner may have been changed in
the meantime.

I've been going back and finding older pics and as long as I have the
original NEF/RAW, resizing a few of the interesting ones as you have.
--
Pat Durkin

Old November 4th 08, 06:55 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Zinc[_2_]

Default 1962 Iso-Rivolta - lite blue met - fvl - "1962 Iso-Rivolta - lite blue met - fvl.jpg"

On 4-Nov-2008, "Paddy's Pig" > wrote:

> > Gorgeous car and pic. Looks like an old one I missed at Crystal Cove.
> > The
> > Iso I saw had a data card that said it's a '66, so this evidently isn't
> > the same car.

> I don't recall seeing a data card anywhere on or near this one so the year
> model is one of those "pick-'em" decisions. Since the car was built
> between '62 and '67 and any one of those model years might be right I just
> went
> ahead a dubbed it a '62. Who can say with certainty that's wrong? Or
> right?
>
> However - even though the license plate on the one you shot doesn't match
> this one - they may be the same car anyway. My shots were made 2 or 3
> years ago (at Crystal Cove) so the plate and/or the owner may have been
> changed
> in the meantime.
>
> I've been going back and finding older pics and as long as I have the
> original NEF/RAW, resizing a few of the interesting ones as you have.

I didn't recall seeing it before but the fvl is in my PD folder from July
'06. I do like this new shot better with less reflections in the paint.

--
Z~

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1962 Iso-Rivolta - lite blue met - fvl.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	290.4 KB
ID:	167732
Old November 13th 08, 10:25 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Skip[_3_] Skip[_3_] is offline
Banned

You can see the influence it had on subsequent cars, if you look at the BMW
6 series sitting next to it...

--
Skip Middleton
www.shadowcatcherimagery.com