#4 Musquidoboit 2007 1970 Dodge Charger rv=KRM.jpg (1/1) 331084 bytes

Old February 14th 08, 03:00 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.auto,alt.binaries.pictures.autos

Default #4 Musquidoboit 2007 1970 Dodge Charger rv=KRM.jpg (1/1) 331084 bytes

A new series - Photos were taken by me at the Musquidoboit show & shine, Sept 30, 2007...

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1970 Dodge Charger rv=KRM.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	323.3 KB
ID:	120151
Old February 14th 08, 03:11 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.auto,alt.binaries.pictures.autos
HEMI - Powered

> Attachment decoded: 1970 Dodge Charger rv=KRM.jpg

Ken, as usual, your pictures are top-of-the-heap. What is the
best part of your many varied pictures is that they reflect how
you actually saw the cars with whatever the lighting or weather
might've been that day. And, although you do some editing and
post-processing, your pictures show up as very realistic and are
edited to be most pleasing, and not artificially enhanced to meet
some artistic or creative criteria or goals.

So, since I am most interested in seeing cars and other vehicles
as close to their proper colors, views, proportions, perspective,
etc. I much admire yours. I don't know, but I suspect that you
would consider yourself a documentary photographer, meaning one
who is mainly/solely interested in documenting as many views and
features of cars you shoot in the time available, rather that
wanting to go for what some might call "drama" often
characterized by low-angle shots with wide angle lenses that make
the car look artificial. And, you do not go in for modifying the
image details of the car itself or the surrounding area, unless
you intentionally try to simulate lack of DOF.

In short, I don't say "Thank You!" nearly enough, but here's some
big kudos today to make up for thousands of excellent images over
the years. And, while I specialize in Chrysler products through
the ages, I also collect the better examples of Ford and General
Motors products especially when they are different than the run-
of-the-mill offerings. Again, my thanks for the many excellent
additions to my growing collection.

--
HP, aka Jerry

"Surely you jest - and don't call me Shirley!" - from the movie
"Airplane!"
Old February 14th 08, 04:16 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.auto,alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Paddy's Pig[_3_] Paddy's Pig[_3_] is offline
Banned

"HEMI - Powered" > wrote in message

>> Attachment decoded: 1970 Dodge Charger rv=KRM.jpg

> Ken, as usual, your pictures are top-of-the-heap.

I'll second that. Ol' Jer was dead-on. Thanks Ken. Keep 'em coming.
--
Pat Durkin

Old February 14th 08, 06:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.auto,alt.binaries.pictures.autos
HEMI - Powered

Paddy's Pig added these comments in the current discussion du
jour ...

>> Ken, as usual, your pictures are top-of-the-heap.

> I'll second that. Ol' Jer was dead-on. Thanks Ken. Keep 'em
> coming.

interesting comment ...

Old February 15th 08, 01:13 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.auto,alt.binaries.pictures.autos
kenmo

Thanks guys for the very kind words... I guess I'm more lucky then
good...

Cheers

Kenmo

Old February 15th 08, 08:11 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.auto,alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Stas

On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 15:11:22 GMT, "HEMI - Powered" >
wrote:

>etc. I much admire yours. I don't know, but I suspect that you
>would consider yourself a documentary photographer, meaning one
>who is mainly/solely interested in documenting as many views and
>features of cars you shoot in the time available, rather that
>wanting to go for what some might call "drama" often

He has very good chances to do 'drama' shots, and, I think, he shall
try it. Cars there are in their natural environment. Look at that old
white house - pickup truck will fit wery naturaly inthe picture.

#4 Musquidoboit 2007 1970 Dodge Charger fv=KRM.jpg (1/1) 269603 bytes [email protected] Auto Photos 0 February 14th 08 03:00 AM
#4 Musquidoboit 2007 1970 Dodge Charger dash=KRM.jpg (1/1) 221765 bytes [email protected] Auto Photos 0 February 14th 08 03:00 AM
New - Musquidoboit 2007 1970 Dodge Charger 500 hoodup fv=KRM.jpg (1/1) 315473 bytes [email protected] Car Show Photos 0 February 8th 08 10:52 PM
New - Musquidoboit 2007 1970 Dodge Charger 500 hoodup rv=KRM.jpg (1/1) 336846 bytes [email protected] Auto Photos 0 February 8th 08 10:49 PM
New - Musquidoboit 2007 1970 Dodge Charger 500 hoodup fv=KRM.jpg (1/1) 315473 bytes [email protected] Auto Photos 0 February 8th 08 10:49 PM