Past CEMA repost by request - 1957 Chrysler 300C Hardtop, WPC Museum Car White fvl (2004 CEMA) F.jpg 411706 bytes

Old May 20th 07, 07:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
HEMI-Powered @ [email protected]

Default Past CEMA repost by request - 1957 Chrysler 300C Hardtop, WPC Museum Car White fvl (2004 CEMA) F.jpg 411706 bytes

As if it were anybody's business, I will tell you anyway.
The request for these reposts come from a good friend
in Central OH who plans to attend the June 6 WW@WD
with me and stay for the CEMA car show on June 10. I
certainly hope that he, and possibly another good friend
in the same city, can make it.

Therebeing no FAQ, Charter, or Posting Guidelines I can find
for this NG, I will adhere to approximately 250 or so posts/day.
Meanwhile, enjoy the picutres, but if not, take a quick re-read of my sig

--
HP, aka Jerry
Don't Like 'Em, Don't Download 'Em, but Don't Compain About 'Em

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1957 Chrysler 300C Hardtop, WPC Museum Car White fvl (2004 CEMA) F.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	402.1 KB
ID:	67794