is anyone out there?

Old October 7th 09, 08:50 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge
Erroneous Maximus[_4_]

Default is anyone out there?

haven't seen a posting here in a very long time.
Old October 8th 09, 01:29 AM posted to alt.autos.dodge
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B[_2_]

On Wed, 07 Oct 2009 15:50:06 -0400, Erroneous Maximus wrote:

> haven't seen a posting here in a very long time.

That's because Chrysler products run so well no one needs to ask anything.

Either that, or they aren't selling too many cars...

Old October 10th 09, 09:23 AM posted to alt.autos.dodge
m1

The Jaguar group is even quieter!!
The only group with movement on is the LandRover group, but that's used for
organising days out and other stuff.
It's definately NOT because they might sometimes break down a little bit!!!

news

Old October 13th 09, 09:18 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge
truckdriver

On Oct 7, 3:50*pm, Erroneous Maximus > wrote:
> haven't seen a posting here in a very long time.

this group went to hell in a hand basket real fast when chrysler went
belly up when obama would not give them the loan they wanted but
bailed out gm with no problem buying all that stock go figure
Old October 13th 09, 11:49 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge
Dan C

On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 13:18:35 -0700, truckdriver wrote:

> On Oct 7, 3:50*pm, Erroneous Maximus > wrote:
>> haven't seen a posting here in a very long time.

> this group went to hell in a hand basket real fast when chrysler went
> belly up when obama would not give them the loan they wanted but bailed
> out gm with no problem buying all that stock go figure

Lots of things have gone to hell in a handbasket since Obambi was
elected. There'll be lots more ahead.

"Bother!" said Pooh, as he garotted another passing Liberal.
Old November 7th 09, 04:26 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B[_2_]

On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 09:23:00 +0100, m1 wrote:

> The Jaguar group is even quieter!!
> The only group with movement on is the LandRover group, but that's used
> for organising days out and other stuff.
> It's definately NOT because they might sometimes break down a little
> bit!!!

Does Lucas, the Prince of Darkness still control Rover's electricity?