'87 Shop/Service Manual

Old May 18th 05, 11:24 PM
SOME BAD HAT HARRY

Default '87 Shop/Service Manual

I'm looking for the "best" shop manual or manuals for an '87 coupe. Opinions
or suggestions appreciated. TIA
GO

--

-

Old May 19th 05, 12:14 AM
Paul H.

SOME BAD HAT HARRY wrote:
> I'm looking for the "best" shop manual or manuals for an '87 coupe. Opinions
> or suggestions appreciated. TIA
> GO

First Choice for $100 - $120-- for serious work:
<<
http://www.helminc.com/helm/search_s...H8H2AF177E4G82

Second Choice for $ 20 - $25-- for light work and for some "how-to"
tips, not specific to 1987, coverers all C4s:
<< http://www.haynes.com/na101.html#anchor558630 >>

Third Choice -- a Chilton Manual covering all C4s. from
<< http://www.automanualtrader.com/ >> or other used book outlets, swap
meets. Sometimes on Amazon.com. Chilton manuals have been plagiarized
by overseas publishers -- some of these have blurry illustrations.
Old May 19th 05, 01:23 AM
Bob I

I'm with Paul H. Got a GM Service Manual for our '95 from Helms Inc. and
a Haynes also. Just ordered a GM Manual for our '03 last week, but the
Haynes wasn't worth the time.

Old May 19th 05, 06:14 PM
RicSeyler

The factory GM service manuals are the ONLY way to go....
2 book set for the C4's and they are single year specific.

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~ricseyler
remove –SPAM- from email address
--------------------------------------
"Homer no function beer well without."
- H.J. Simpson

Old May 20th 05, 11:56 PM
SOME BAD HAT HARRY

Thanks for the nice detailed response Paul.

Old May 20th 05, 11:57 PM
SOME BAD HAT HARRY

Thanks for the heads up Bob.

Old May 20th 05, 11:57 PM
SOME BAD HAT HARRY

Many thanks Ric and all for the responses and your time. This is the info I
was looking for.
Great weekend to you.

"RicSeyler" > wrote in message
> The factory GM service manuals are the ONLY way to go....
> 2 book set for the C4's and they are single year specific.
>
> SOME BAD HAT HARRY wrote:
>
> >I'm looking for the "best" shop manual or manuals for an '87 coupe.

Opinions
> >or suggestions appreciated. TIA
> >GO
> >

> --
> Ric Seyler
> Online Racing: RicSeyler
> GPL Handicap 6.35

http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~ricseyler
> remove –SPAM- from email address
> "Homer no function beer well without."
> - H.J. Simpson

Serious Bentley Manual Problems Kent VW water cooled 40 September 25th 04 04:57 AM
Shop manual price Black Bomb Corvette 1 August 11th 04 03:27 PM
Workshop manual Spider series 4 Alfaspider Alfa Romeo 0 June 17th 04 10:27 PM
Ebay auction 1993 626 Mazda Factory Service Manual Dale Alexander General 0 March 14th 04 05:11 AM
Ebay auction 1994 626 Mazda Factory Service Manual Dale Alexander General 0 March 14th 04 05:11 AM