is this stuff homeland security stuff???

Old March 21st 07, 10:24 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
peter

Default is this stuff homeland security stuff???

http://www.license.shorturl.com/

peter
Old March 22nd 07, 12:38 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
BRUCE HASKIN

Peter, I love it ! They used the picture where I didn't have my glasses
on ! :-)

Bruce

Old March 22nd 07, 01:20 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Ken Lyons

I had more hair when that picture was taken.
--
Ken Lyons '97 Brilliant Black/'90 Classic Red
Inside the Beltway

Old March 22nd 07, 01:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Iva

peter wrote:

> http://www.license.shorturl.com/

I was *so* having a bad hair day that day.

Iva & Belle.)
'90B Classic Red.)
#3 winkin' Miata