81 Scirocco smog check fixes update

Old October 10th 08, 07:01 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
nutso fasst

Default 81 Scirocco smog check fixes update

"Jim Behning" > wrote in message
> bit lean. You need to get out your Bosch Fuel Injection book by Probst
> to see what he says. It is a good primer for Bosch and other systems.

Would that I had one to get out as it looks like a good reference. Maybe
next time I order ink from Amazon...

Old October 10th 08, 12:24 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Jim Behning[_1_]

On Thu, 9 Oct 2008 23:01:38 -0700, "nutso fasst" >
wrote:

>"Jim Behning" > wrote in message
.. .
>> bit lean. You need to get out your Bosch Fuel Injection book by Probst
>> to see what he says. It is a good primer for Bosch and other systems.

>Would that I had one to get out as it looks like a good reference. Maybe
>next time I order ink from Amazon...

Sorry I was raised in a house where factory service manuals were
purchased for cars. Even back in the day when cars were not so
complicated. That carried over to me. I get manuals so I do not waste
time looking for answers found in the manual. ;-) Easier to open the
manul to find torque values and wiring diagrams.