HumBugs Meet coming! 7/18 N.CA

Old July 5th 10, 03:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
VFW

Default HumBugs Meet coming! 7/18 N.CA

10 a.m. Pierson pk. Mckinleyville, Humboldt cty
I might show the ghia cabrio, celebrating it's 50th b.day
--
Money! What a concept.
Old July 7th 10, 05:14 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Jul 5, 7:53 am, VFW > wrote:
> 10 a.m. Pierson pk. Mckinleyville, Humboldt cty
> I might show the ghia cabrio, celebrating it's 50th b.day
> --
> Money! What a concept.

I'll be there, Phil H and Bill T have talked me into being a judge for
the car show. Look for a Polar Silver Oval ragtop, with a blue ragtop,
Rader wheels, low, loud, and probably dirty from the ride down through
the redwoods. I almost never take the new 4 lane bypass Hiway, I
prefer to scare the Elk along Prairie Creek Redwoods State Park with
the Magnaflow...once I roll through Trinidad, I know I'm almost
there...

8=)
Old July 17th 10, 01:06 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Jul 8, 8:45 am, VFW > wrote:
> In article
> >,
>

> wrote:
> > On Jul 5, 7:53 am, VFW > wrote:
> > > 10 a.m. Pierson pk. Mckinleyville, Humboldt cty
> > > I might show the ghia cabrio, celebrating it's 50th b.day
> > > --
> > > Money! What a concept.

> > I'll be there, Phil H and Bill T have talked me into being a judge for
> > the car show. Look for a Polar Silver Oval ragtop, with a blue ragtop,
> > Rader wheels, low, loud, and probably dirty from the ride down through
> > the redwoods. I almost never take the new 4 lane bypass Hiway, I
> > prefer to scare the Elk along Prairie Creek Redwoods State Park with
> > the Magnaflow...once I roll through Trinidad, I know I'm almost
> > there...

> > 8=)

> Well, see you there. the fog usually lifts in the afternoon. Never 100 F.
> Here. I'll probably bring the '71 Panel. We have too many ACVW's
> If that's possible.
> --
> Money! What a concept.

Yep, I'll be leaving around 8 AM from Crescent City, hope to bring
some SOVW folks with me...
Old July 20th 10, 06:05 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
VFW

In article
wrote:

> On Jul 8, 8:45 am, VFW > wrote:
> > In article
> > >,
> >

> > wrote:

> > > I'll be there, Phil H and Bill T have talked me into being a judge for
> > > the car show. Look for a Polar Silver Oval ragtop, with a blue ragtop,
> > > Rader wheels, low, loud, and probably dirty from the ride down through
> > > the redwoods. I almost never take the new 4 lane bypass Hiway, I
> > > prefer to scare the Elk along Prairie Creek Redwoods State Park with
> > > the Magnaflow...once I roll through Trinidad, I know I'm almost
> > > there...

> > > 8=)

> > Well, see you there. the fog usually lifts in the afternoon. Never 100 F.
> > Here. I'll probably bring the '71 Panel. We have too many ACVW's
> > If that's possible.
> > --
> > Money! What a concept.

> Yep, I'll be leaving around 8 AM from Crescent City, hope to bring
> some SOVW folks with me...

after the party;
A good time was had by all. sorry the sun never made it. Oh, well, it
was inland when I got home.
That '58 low-light Ghia was quite the crowd pleaser. eh?
Next year?
--
Money! What a concept.

VW Meet tricky VW air cooled 6 November 15th 06 07:57 AM
Swap meet prices Kickstart Corvette 5 October 5th 06 02:51 PM
Hi Im Sophie, I want to meet someone now. PLEASE :) 0283 BenF802961 Corvette 0 January 15th 05 03:08 PM
Yorkshire Alfa Meet Jason156 Alfa Romeo 3 September 9th 04 02:33 PM