woohoo - I got RAMVA again :)

Old June 4th 08, 11:36 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
none

Default woohoo - I got RAMVA again :)

after switching to linux a while ago I lost ramva - its just wasn't in
the available groups to subscribe too ??

I used google groups for a bit - but soon tired of that

I just for some reason checked again - and here it is

I guess I've got some catching up to do

Rich
Old June 4th 08, 11:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
none

none wrote:
> after switching to linux a while ago I lost ramva - its just wasn't in
> the available groups to subscribe too ??
>
> I used google groups for a bit - but soon tired of that
>
> I just for some reason checked again - and here it is
>
> I guess I've got some catching up to do
>
> Rich

hmmm .... ok - i'm Tricky , guess I got to set my user name too
Old June 5th 08, 01:27 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Jun 4, 3:37�pm, none <""tricky\"@(none)"> wrote:
> none wrote:
> > after switching to linux a while ago I lost ramva - its just wasn't in
> > the available groups to subscribe too ??

> > I used google groups for a bit - but soon tired of that

> > I just for some reason checked again - and here it is

> > I guess I've got some catching up to do

> > Rich

> hmmm .... �ok - i'm Tricky , guess I got to set my user name too

welcome back Rich

Old June 6th 08, 12:20 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jan[_5_]

none wrote:
> none wrote:
>> after switching to linux a while ago I lost ramva - its just wasn't in
>> the available groups to subscribe too ??
>>
>> I used google groups for a bit - but soon tired of that
>>
>> I just for some reason checked again - and here it is
>>
>> I guess I've got some catching up to do
>>
>> Rich

> hmmm .... ok - i'm Tricky , guess I got to set my user name too

Welcome back....

When catching up, avoid threads about "stainless steel brake lines" and
"talk about twisted".... nothing worth reading in those
Old June 6th 08, 10:51 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Jun 5, 4:20 pm, Jan > wrote:
> none wrote:
> > none wrote:
> >> after switching to linux a while ago I lost ramva - its just wasn't in
> >> the available groups to subscribe too ??

> >> I used google groups for a bit - but soon tired of that

> >> I just for some reason checked again - and here it is

> >> I guess I've got some catching up to do

> >> Rich

> > hmmm .... ok - i'm Tricky , guess I got to set my user name too

> Welcome back....
>
> When catching up, avoid threads about "stainless steel brake lines" and
> "talk about twisted".... nothing worth reading in those

I disagree. The more people that know what a worthless thief and
morally bankrupt individual that Mario and his spouse are, the better,
in my opinion.
Old June 7th 08, 10:32 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
bug '59[_3_]

"Jan" > schreef in bericht
> none wrote:
>> none wrote:
>>> after switching to linux a while ago I lost ramva - its just wasn't in
>>> the available groups to subscribe too ??
>>>
>>> I used google groups for a bit - but soon tired of that
>>>
>>> I just for some reason checked again - and here it is
>>>
>>> I guess I've got some catching up to do
>>>
>>> Rich

>> hmmm .... ok - i'm Tricky , guess I got to set my user name too

> Welcome back....
>
> When catching up, avoid threads about "stainless steel brake lines" and
> "talk about twisted".... nothing worth reading in those

Aaaaah, and i thought that's the reason he left this NG...
Good to see you posting again Rich!

Roger

Old June 7th 08, 08:35 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Tricky

Jan wrote:
> none wrote:
>> none wrote:
>>> after switching to linux a while ago I lost ramva - its just wasn't
>>> in the available groups to subscribe too ??
>>>
>>> I used google groups for a bit - but soon tired of that
>>>
>>> I just for some reason checked again - and here it is
>>>
>>> I guess I've got some catching up to do
>>>
>>> Rich

>> hmmm .... ok - i'm Tricky , guess I got to set my user name too

> Welcome back....
>
> When catching up, avoid threads about "stainless steel brake lines" and
> "talk about twisted".... nothing worth reading in those

LOL !!!

arhhh .... RAMVA ... just as I remembered

WOOHOO! Drove my car today! Mike West VW air cooled 0 March 11th 07 04:40 AM
Hello RAMVA! Howard Rose[_1_] VW air cooled 0 December 26th 06 12:17 AM
Greetings RAMVA Eddie VW air cooled 2 September 7th 06 11:00 PM
WooHoo Picking up my Rubie today. FrankW Jeep 2 May 19th 05 05:40 AM
FREE CARS! WOOHOO! [email protected] Driving 0 March 16th 05 08:32 AM