Selling my baby to have a baby ... 2000 Ford Mustang GT for sale

Old August 30th 05, 03:59 PM

Default Selling my baby to have a baby ... 2000 Ford Mustang GT for sale

2000 Ford Mustang GT for sale

Mustang GT, 4.6 V8, 5-Spd manual.
Mint Condition, Lots of extras.
Metallic Silver.
Power Windows, Doors, Locks, Seats, Cruise,
Chrome Cobra Rims.
New BridgeStone Fuzion Z rated Tires.
255/40/17 Fronts, 275/40/17 Rears.
New Brakes, Cross Drilled Rotors.
Quantum Tint.
Rockford Fostgate MP3 System.
Engine is Perfect
Car is Beautiful, Best deal around!!!
$14,000

Call: 613-864-6118

Old September 1st 05, 03:20 AM
Ken Zwyers

Either:

1) He's just trying to tick you all off by not giving the mileage;
2) The mileage is too high, and he doesn't want to list it.

ink.net...

Old September 1st 05, 03:54 PM

1) the car has 120 000 km
2) if you're not interested in buying the damn car mind your own
business

Old September 1st 05, 03:54 PM

Old September 1st 05, 06:50 PM
dwight

> wrote in message
ups.com...
> 1) the car has 120 000 km
> 2) if you're not interested in buying the damn car mind your own
> business

And if I were interested, what do you suppose my first question would have
been?

dwight

Old September 2nd 05, 05:43 AM
Ken Zwyers

1) Thanks, it only took about 100 requests before you responded with the
mileage;
2) If you don't want random responses, then don't put it out there on a
public newsgroup, dickhead!

oups.com...

Old September 2nd 05, 12:31 PM
SVTKate

"Ken Zwyers" > wrote in message
: Either:
:
: 1) He's just trying to tick you all off by not giving the mileage;
: 2) The mileage is too high, and he doesn't want to list it.
:

Either:
1) We really don't care but are just goofing around
2) He is an idiot thatdoesn't really wan to sell the car
3) You are right on number two.

: "SVTKate" > wrote in message
: ink.net...
: > ROFLMFAO!!!!!
: > Good luck with THAT one!
: >
: >
: > "JohnV@nn" > wrote in message
: > oups.com...
: > : How many miles?
: > :
: > : wrote:
: > : > 2000 Ford Mustang GT for sale
: > : >
: > : >

Old September 2nd 05, 12:33 PM
SVTKate

I'm certainly not interested, however, there is no way in hell I am going to
"mind my own business" in a public forum.

How about you go hock your car on Ebay or a car selling site somewhere.
Park it in the WalMart parking lot.

Kate