Yet another legislator caught drunk driving

Old November 21st 09, 05:29 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default Yet another legislator caught drunk driving

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2009/...senator-crash_
7127122.html

Associated Press
AP NewsBreak: Mass. senator driven home by cops
By STEVE LeBLANC , 11.16.09, 01:15 PM EST

BOSTON -- A Massachusetts state senator got a ride home from police after
acquaintances said he was too drunk to drive - about 13 hours before he was
involved in a hit-and-run accident.

A Cambridge, Mass., police report on Sen. Anthony Galluccio says officers
were called to a gas station about 4:40 a.m. Oct. 4 after receiving a call
about an intoxicated man.

The station attendant told police he believed Galluccio was too drunk to
drive. Police say another man said he was trying to drive Galluccio home
but couldn't find his house.

Police say they drove Galluccio home.

About 13 hours later, a vehicle driven by Galluccio rear-ended a minivan.
Galluccio has said he fled because he panicked.

Galluccio declined to comment Monday, citing the ongoing legal process.

----------------------

Just watch. Not a damn thing will be done to him just like with John
Kerry's daughter. The evidence will be "lost" or something like that.
Old November 21st 09, 11:07 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
necromancer[_6_]

SFB spewed:

>Just watch. Not a damn thing will be done to him just like with John
>Kerry's daughter. The evidence will be "lost" or something like that.

Just like nothing was done to *you* for your admitted driving
transgressions.

--

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS (a.k.a. SFB) admits to being
a deadly speeder, psychopath and criminal coddler:

"> Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?

Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth in
cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
stretch could be 25, i thought."

Pride of America (c.k.a. Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/Speeders And Drunk Drivers
Are Murderers (SADDAM)), 10/3/2002
http://tinyurl.com/5u4wg

Proof that POA is LBMHB/lbVH/SADDAM:
See the following: http://tinyurl.com/ahphj
Old November 21st 09, 11:54 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
JerryD\(upstateNY\)[_3_]

In NY, 2 DWI's within 10 years is a felony..........for the average person.
In Rochester, a councilman got his 2nd DWI in 10 years and it was somehow
reduced to a misdemeanor.
This past year he got his THIRD DWI in 10 years and it was STILL a
misdemeanor.
If it was me, I would be in jail for 15 years.
--
JerryD(upstateNY)

Old November 22nd 09, 05:40 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

"JerryD\(upstateNY\)" > wrote in
:

> In NY, 2 DWI's within 10 years is a felony........

Didn't know that. I think ALL DUIs should be a felony with automatic loss
of DL for at least 3 years.