Brains, Sanity, and Car Choice

Old July 26th 06, 11:51 AM posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech
Dick Cheney

Default Brains, Sanity, and Car Choice

1. Did O.J. Simpson kill people?
2. Did Saddam Hussein have anything to do with the 9/11 attacks?
3. Did I ever shotgun a person in the face?
4. What's your favorite car brand?

Old July 26th 06, 04:18 PM posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech
Daryl Bryant[_3_]

"Dick Cheney" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> 1. Did O.J. Simpson kill people?
> 2. Did Saddam Hussein have anything to do with the 9/11 attacks?
> 3. Did I ever shotgun a person in the face?
> 4. What's your favorite car brand?

Wrong group - in the kill file you go!

Old July 28th 06, 08:07 AM posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech
Jim Warman

1. Who cares? I'll bet he made money from it.
2. Who cares? He's goin' down....
3. Who cares? You probably did (and we do know who you aren't) and blamed it
on your brother..... Meanwhile, your wife is ****ed at you because she
caught you boinking your other sister.
4. You pick up girl in bar... take her home.... peel off your drawers off
and she bursts out laughing at your tiny little member..... She says "and
who are you going to please with that?". You sez "me...".

I don't give a flying f*ck what you think of my ride(s)... You'd be better
off minding your own business....

Old July 28th 06, 01:00 PM posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech
Dick Cheney

Jim Warman wrote:

> "Dick Cheney" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> >
> > 1. Did O.J. Simpson kill people?
> > 2. Did Saddam Hussein have anything to do with the 9/11 attacks?
> > 3. Did I ever shotgun a person in the face?
> > 4. What's your favorite car brand?
> >

> 1. Who cares? I'll bet he made money from it.
> 2. Who cares? He's goin' down....
> 3. Who cares? You probably did (and we do know who you aren't) and blamed it
> on your brother..... Meanwhile, your wife is ****ed at you because she
> caught you boinking your other sister.
> 4. You pick up girl in bar... take her home.... peel off your drawers off
> and she bursts out laughing at your tiny little member..... She says "and
> who are you going to please with that?". You sez "me...".
>
> I don't give a flying f*ck what you think of my ride(s)... You'd be better
> off minding your own business....

Mind my own business? What do you think I am, reality based and law
abiding? The constitution's just a sheet of paper.

But you seem to have exactly the kind of big time ****headness that my
administration is seeking for cabinet level positions, and it looks
like any job is yours for the asking, except mine, provided you don't
have experience or common sense. Of course you'll have to pass a drug
test, so start popping pills and snorting coke now.