Automakers continue to quietly void warranties if you use E 15 gas.

Old February 3rd 14, 11:20 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Tegger[_4_]

Default Automakers continue to quietly void warranties if you use E 15 gas.

JR > wrote in news:45a554ec-812a-49b9-a1b8-3f3801dea0d7
@googlegroups.com:

> I saw that at www.libertypost.org

Well, my gas cap says right on it not to use anything over E10, and the
pumps all say "may contain up to xx% alcohol", so I'd have no excuse for
using E15.

--
Tegger
Old February 12th 14, 12:03 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

This is just another example of communism creeping into this country.

WHY is the govt. imposing E15 gas on us?! What do POLITICIANS know about the effects of ethanol on small engines(lawnmowers, snow machines, etc..)?

Viatological void Dasyurid Driving 1 August 10th 10 05:28 AM
7 year/70,000 mile Chrysler Jeep warrantee void if towing [email protected] Jeep 4 April 8th 07 07:34 AM
Will a RE 3.5 lift void my warranty? [email protected] Jeep 7 January 19th 07 02:51 AM
Exxon 5w20 oil for 5.6 Nissan Titan - Will it void warranty? Jim Technology 20 August 4th 05 01:42 AM