1935 Tatra T 77a.jpg (another real beauty)

Old May 11th 07, 07:19 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
§qu@re Wheels[_6_]

Default 1935 Tatra T 77a.jpg (another real beauty)

Someone cue "The Anvil Chorus".......

--
When you come to a fork in the road, take it.

-- Yogi Berra

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1935 Tatra T 77a.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	82.2 KB
ID:	65185
Old May 11th 07, 07:24 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Padraig

""§qu@re Wheels""
<mostly_harmless@pangalactic_vector_exchange_trans ponder31_universe.net>
wrote in message news:Es21i.175441$6m4.51186@pd7urf1no...

> Someone cue "The Anvil Chorus".......

Ahh come on SW - ya gotta admit its got a kind of crude charm.
--
Paddy's Pig

Old May 11th 07, 07:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
§qu@re Wheels[_5_]

On this particular day of this month, in the Year Of The Golden Pig,
Padraig did state:

> ""§qu@re Wheels""
> <mostly_harmless@pangalactic_vector_exchange_trans ponder31_universe.net>
> wrote in message news:Es21i.175441$6m4.51186@pd7urf1no...
>>
>> Someone cue "The Anvil Chorus".......

> Ahh come on SW - ya gotta admit its got a kind of crude charm.

Well, yeah, it do....

There's just something about mixing necessary(?) curvage(?) with rigid
straight lines that to me is dicey. Sometimes works, sometimes doesn't.

Personally, I'll take just about anything that's not boring, like the
endless parade of what the major manufacturers have been giving us, or the
beastly-ugly, like the Aztek, which defies polite description.....

SW

--
There is no religion without love, and people may talk as much as they like
about their religion, but if it does not teach them to be good and kind to

-Anna Sewell, writer (1820-1878)

Old May 11th 07, 08:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Padraig

"§qu@re Wheels" > wrote in message
> On this particular day of this month, in the Year Of The Golden Pig,

> Personally, I'll take just about anything that's not boring, like the
> endless parade of what the major manufacturers have been giving us, or the
> beastly-ugly, like the Aztek, which defies polite description.....

Uhhh. Lemme see if I understand this. You like stuff that's not boring.
That's good. Okay, what else? Are you saying that due to its beastly
ugliness you admire the Aztek?

My god SW. You're screwed up!
--
Paddy's Pig

Old May 11th 07, 08:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Padraig

"Padraig" > wrote in message
> "§qu@re Wheels" > wrote in message

> My god SW. You're screwed up!

You're *SO* screwed.

I wouldn't to to a dogfight in one of those.
--
Paddy's Pig

Old May 11th 07, 10:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
§qu@re Wheels[_5_]

On this particular day of this month, in the Year Of The Golden Pig,
Padraig did state:

> "Padraig" > wrote in message
>> "§qu@re Wheels" > wrote in message

>> My god SW. You're screwed up!

> You're *SO* screwed.
>
> I wouldn't to to a dogfight in one of those.

NO NO NOx1000 !!!!!

I hate those things; there used to be one parked at my corner -- blinding
bright yellow even -- that I had to pass almost daily. Horrid. From
all angles. Even passengers would ask "What in hell is that monstrosity??!?!"

(I do enjoy the odd, though.)

I hate dull, and I hate ugly, that's all....

(Of course, if I were forced to go to a dogfight, an Aztek might be an
appropriately awful conveyance.....)

Old May 12th 07, 01:16 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Peter Dohm

> On this particular day of this month, in the Year Of The Golden Pig,
> Padraig did state:
>
> > "Padraig" > wrote in message
> >> "§qu@re Wheels" > wrote in message

> >> My god SW. You're screwed up!

> > You're *SO* screwed.
> >
> > I wouldn't to to a dogfight in one of those.

> NO NO NOx1000 !!!!!
>
> I hate those things; there used to be one parked at my corner -- blinding
> bright yellow even -- that I had to pass almost daily. Horrid. From
> all angles. Even passengers would ask "What in hell is that

monstrosity??!?!"

> (I do enjoy the odd, though.)
>
> I hate dull, and I hate ugly, that's all....
>
> (Of course, if I were forced to go to a dogfight, an Aztek might be an
> appropriately awful conveyance.....)

My only criticism of your original statement would have been that the Aztek
seemed to me to defy description of any sort--not just when being poilte.
OTOH "Looks like the ideal transport to a dog fight" might have
possibilities--or would a cock fight be more descriptive...

Peter

Repost for new a.b.p.a. members: 1958 Plymouth Fury w-350 CID Golden Commando Engine Fin, Badge & Beauty Guard Buckskin Beige (WPC Cruise-In) CL.jpg 361338 bytes HEMI-Powered @ [email protected] Auto Photos 0 February 21st 07 04:03 PM
A real beauty FS in Fresno. Stupendous Man Jeep 3 March 18th 06 11:31 AM
SAVE THIS BEAUTY! Ted Azito Chrysler 5 October 18th 04 03:59 AM
I know that rav4 is not a real 4x4 in terms of what real 4x4's are, but we all have to start some place, right? LovingPerson 4x4 2 January 12th 04 11:34 AM