how to have fun with a corvette

Old January 31st 07, 07:59 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,alt.autos.corvette,a;t.auto.mercedes
America the Beautiful

Default how to have fun with a corvette

Larry in AZ wrote:
> With mycoprotein processed fungus dribbling from his flabby chin, "Junkman
> Nick" > obsessed over us again:
>

>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ilL4wICrEs

> Dumbass Brit proved several things:
>
> 1. He'll do anything to rag on an American car.

While spending all his time in the States.

> 2. He can't drive.

Well, of course...

> 3. He's a lousy shot with a gattling gun. It took him 2,000 rounds to hit it.

Of course...

> 4. Only in America can you have so much fun..!
>
> Net result: Euromerc Junkman Nick self-slaps again...

He went on in one of his shows about how great the Yurp Ariel Atom is
but it's fitted with a Nissan supercharged motor.
Old January 31st 07, 08:56 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,alt.autos.corvette,a;t.auto.mercedes
Anthropy

On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 20:52:09 GMT, Larry in AZ

-moose-cock> said:

>> He went on in one of his shows about how great the Yurp Ariel Atom is
>> but it's fitted with a Nissan supercharged motor.

>Engleland hasn't got **** for cars. Whatever is left is owned by the US or
>Fritz.

This from the man who drives a Honda, ha ha ha ha.
Old January 31st 07, 09:10 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,alt.autos.corvette
Greg Procter

Larry in AZ wrote:

> Waiving the right to remain silent, America the Beautiful
> -moose-cock> said:
>
> > He went on in one of his shows about how great the Yurp Ariel Atom is
> > but it's fitted with a Nissan supercharged motor.

> Engleland hasn't got **** for cars. Whatever is left is owned by the US or
> Fritz.

You mean like Chrysler?
Old January 31st 07, 09:19 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,alt.autos.corvette,a;t.auto.mercedes
America the Beautiful

-moose-cock> said:

>>>He went on in one of his shows about how great the Yurp Ariel Atom is
>>>but it's fitted with a Nissan supercharged motor.

>>Engleland hasn't got **** for cars. Whatever is left is owned by the US or
>>Fritz.

> This from the man who drives a Honda, ha ha ha ha.

And you drive?
Old January 31st 07, 09:31 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,alt.autos.corvette,a;t.auto.mercedes
Anthropy

On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 21:01:05 GMT, Larry in AZ
> wrote:

>While eating his plate of Spotted Dick, Assthrobby <another.nym-
> bowed toward Mecca and squealed:
>
>> On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 20:52:09 GMT, Larry in AZ
> wrote:
>>
>>>Waiving the right to remain silent, America the Beautiful

>>>Engleland hasn't got **** for cars. Whatever is left is owned by the US
>>>or Fritz.

>> This from the man who drives a Honda, ha ha ha ha.

>http://www.acura.com/

Is that supposed to impress me !!? Ha ha ha. Get a mans car you froggy
fag.
Old January 31st 07, 09:36 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,alt.autos.corvette,a;t.auto.mercedes
Anthropy

On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 16:19:59 -0500, America the Beautiful
-moose-cock> wrote:

>Anthropy wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 20:52:09 GMT, Larry in AZ
>> > wrote:
>>

>>>Waiving the right to remain silent, America the Beautiful

>>>Engleland hasn't got **** for cars. Whatever is left is owned by the US or
>>>Fritz.

>> This from the man who drives a Honda, ha ha ha ha.

>And you drive?

Yes.
Old January 31st 07, 09:49 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,alt.autos.corvette,a;t.auto.mercedes
Anthropy

On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 21:40:26 GMT, Larry in AZ
> wrote:

>While eating his plate of Spotted Dick, Assthrobby <another.nym-
> bowed toward Mecca and squealed:
>
>> Is that supposed to impress me !!? Ha ha ha. Get a mans car you froggy
>> fag.

>Yours..? Post a pic.

Yawn, If you insist.
http://www.brisbaneperformance.com/w...ton-martin.jpg
Old January 31st 07, 09:56 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,alt.autos.corvette,a;t.auto.mercedes
America the Beautiful

Anthropy wrote:

> On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 16:19:59 -0500, America the Beautiful
> -moose-cock> wrote:
>

>>Anthropy wrote:

>>>This from the man who drives a Honda, ha ha ha ha.

>>And you drive?

> Yes.

What?
Old January 31st 07, 09:58 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,alt.autos.corvette,a;t.auto.mercedes
Anthropy

On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 16:56:31 -0500, America the Beautiful
-moose-cock> wrote:

>Anthropy wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 16:19:59 -0500, America the Beautiful
>> -moose-cock> wrote:

>>>And you drive?

>> Yes.

>What?

Yawn, If you insist.
http://www.brisbaneperformance.com/w...ton-martin.jpg

I suppose you're gonna start with some jealous rant now.