RSC ashamed to admit their public warning policy

Old August 29th 05, 09:05 PM
Jeff Reid

Default RSC ashamed to admit their public warning policy

Sirocco provided a link to this thread explaing about the public
warning system:

http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.p...public+warning

but in less than a day this thread was removed.

Basically, the thread mentioned that some older members were getting
preferential treatment over newer members, and that the yellow/red
card warning system was silly.

A moderator responded that they once used private warnings, but users
were ignoring those, so they went to a public warning system.

This appears to be an outright lie. If a user was ignoring warnings,
that implies the user continued his bad behavior and received more
warnings, which would have caused him to be banned.

No other racing sim forum uses a public warning system, so it's apparent
the problem is with RSC's moderators and not it's members.

Old August 29th 05, 09:12 PM
reggie white

this is absolutely pathetic
Old August 29th 05, 09:34 PM
zx12rcr

> this is absolutely pathetic

I thought you were moving to New Orleans ...

Old August 30th 05, 04:24 PM
Byron Forbes

"Jeff Reid" > wrote in message
> Sirocco provided a link to this thread explaing about the public
> warning system:
>
> http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.p...public+warning
>
> but in less than a day this thread was removed.

Ah, wondered why I was getting this -

"Byron Forbes, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be
due to one of several reasons:

1.. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this
page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative
features or some other privileged system?
2.. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your
account, or it may be awaiting activation.
3.. YOUR ACCOUNT MAY HAVE BEEN DISABLED DUE TO BOUNCING E-MAIL. (INFO) "

We've got them on the run!