RSC targeting American accounts

Old August 22nd 05, 11:59 PM
reggie white

Default RSC targeting American accounts

RSC is solely targeting American accounts for their warnings and bans,
this bias is unacceptable. Who do they think they are? We all have an
equal right to post.
Old August 23rd 05, 08:05 AM
Ashley McConnell

Please do not feed the troll. Move along, nothing to see here.

Ash

Old August 23rd 05, 08:52 AM

Go reggie!!

Old August 23rd 05, 03:52 PM
Byron Forbes

"reggie white" > wrote in message
> RSC is solely targeting American accounts for their warnings and bans,
> this bias is unacceptable. Who do they think they are? We all have an
> equal right to post.

Untrue - it's only black, espanic or asian Americans! And the odd
muslim!

Old August 24th 05, 01:32 AM
Jan Verschueren

"reggie white" wrote...
> RSC is solely targeting American accounts for their warnings and
> bans, this bias is unacceptable. Who do they think they are? We
> all have an equal right to post.

Eh? -I don't see anyone knowledgeable being moderated....

Jan.
=---

Old August 25th 05, 01:23 PM
Byron Forbes

"Jan Verschueren" > wrote in message
> "reggie white" wrote...
>> RSC is solely targeting American accounts for their warnings and
>> bans, this bias is unacceptable. Who do they think they are? We
>> all have an equal right to post.

> Eh? -I don't see anyone knowledgeable being moderated....

So they ban people just for not "knowing" too do they? What exactly do
you need to be "knowledgable" about to avoid being banned.

Old August 25th 05, 05:22 PM
Jeff Reid

> Eh? -I don't see anyone knowledgeable being moderated....

That's because they already banned all the knowledgeable folks.

Old August 25th 05, 07:43 PM
Goy Larsen

Jeff Reid wrote:

> > Eh? -I don't see anyone knowledgeable being moderated....

> That's because they already banned all the knowledgeable folks.

I'm not banned.....oh, nevermind

Beers and cheers
(uncle) Goy

"When two or more people are gathered together in my name,
they shall perform the Parrot Sketch..."

--Our Lord John Cleese--
Old August 25th 05, 11:50 PM
Jan Verschueren

"Byron Forbes" wrote...
>> <snip>

> So they ban people just for not "knowing" too do they? What
> exactly do you need to be "knowledgable" about to avoid being
> banned.

Actually, that comment was just intended as a backhanded insult for our
troll of the week. I haven't been on RSC for the past 3 months or so other
than to vote in a couple polls.

Jan.
=---

turbonator muffster Ford Mustang 140 August 8th 05 11:37 PM
American Car Makes Dave Lister Driving 125 June 22nd 05 05:05 AM
bin laden drives a stang [email protected] Ford Mustang 2 April 24th 05 03:53 PM
"American" TV media cover up CIA_Israeli torture Awake BMW 7 February 26th 05 02:44 PM
American cars Dave General 6 February 13th 05 04:27 PM