nascar forums

Old August 12th 05, 04:06 PM

Default nascar forums

We setup some nascar forums at
http://www.nascarforums.org/

Old August 12th 05, 11:45 PM
John Simmons

In article .com>,
says...
> We setup some nascar forums at

http://www.nascarforums.org/

Why do I have to be a member to READ the forums? How can I decide if I
want to register if I can't see what the current crowd is like?
Old August 29th 05, 02:29 AM

because its for members only.

Old August 29th 05, 04:00 AM
Michael Horton

You're missing the point dude. In order to entice someone to join you need
to show them some substance. How do we know that you're not just gathering
info for spam lists and that your forums aren't empty. Or if they're
populated by complete morons. It's easy enough to setup forums to allow
anonymous users to read them but not post or to set them up where some
require membership to read while others are public.

> wrote in message
ups.com...
> because its for members only.

Ping-Vader Trophy-RSC Temp Forums TlgtrProd Simulators 0 January 11th 05 03:28 PM
EA's New NASCAR Sim Fact Sheet David G Fisher Simulators 27 December 18th 04 02:07 PM
NASCAR Question tech27 BMW 46 November 15th 04 11:03 PM
FS: 1997 Fleer/SkyBox "Shoney's" NASCAR 16-Card Set J.R. Sinclair General 0 May 6th 04 06:11 AM
FS: 1990 Hardees 'Cole Trickle' "Days Of Thunder" NASCAR PROMO Glass J.R. Sinclair General 0 January 27th 04 05:43 AM