new pics of RIDGE RACER 7

Old October 11th 06, 08:57 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators,rec.games.video.sony,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,uk.games.video.playstation
AirRaid

Default new pics of RIDGE RACER 7

http://img161.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp..._122_483lo.jpg

http://img125.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp..._122_428lo.jpg

Ridge Racer 7 is still, as far as I can tell, a souped-up version of
Ridge Racer 6, a game that was originally supposed to come out on PS2,
but was later reworked into two Ridge Racer games for the PSP and
upgraded for the Xbox 360.

Ridge Racer 7 is a small improvement on the Xbox 360 Ridge Racer 6.

I hope that Namco eventually brings out a Ridge Racer game that really
seems "next-gen", like the
Ridge Racer Vision 2010 trailer they showed at E3 2006, which is
supposed to represent what Namco hopes to achieve on PS3 in four years.

Old October 12th 06, 06:48 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators,rec.games.video.sony,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,uk.games.video.playstation
Larry[_1_]

Dead Links. Probably a good thing

-Larry

oups.com...

Old October 13th 06, 02:27 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators,rec.games.video.sony,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,uk.games.video.playstation
Koolkidda

It looks like a brilliant game.

Some 'working' links

http://www.ps3pad.com/ps3games/ps3pr...er7/index.html

http://www.ps3pad.com/forum/index.ph...;topicseen#new

Plenty of online options

--
koolkidda

Old October 13th 06, 03:55 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators,rec.games.video.sony,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,uk.games.video.playstation
Andre Matuch

I find the resolution of 960x540 fairly interesting.

Secondly, I notice the game looks no better than the 360 version of Ridge
Racer 6, and in some cases even looks worse.

Andre

Old October 13th 06, 08:16 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators,rec.games.video.sony,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,uk.games.video.playstation
AirRaid Mach 2.5

sorry for the dead links to the scans, they sucked anyway.

some direct captured screens

http://www.gfdata.de/archiv10-2006-gamefront/2339.html

Old October 13th 06, 11:02 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators,rec.games.video.sony,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,uk.games.video.playstation
Andre Matuch

It honestly looks identical to the 360 version. What I hate about the 6 is
back in the 7. Fake cars, lots of drifting and the same race track over and
over and over and over ..... and over.

s.com...