new Colin McRae DIRT pics and videos (WOW)

Old April 19th 07, 09:37 PM posted to alt.games.video.xbox,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,rec.autos.simulators,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2
AirRaid[_2_]

Default new Colin McRae DIRT pics and videos (WOW)

http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1035_0002.jpg
http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1035_0001.jpg
http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1035_0003.jpg
http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1035_0004.jpg
http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1035_0005.jpg
http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1035_0006.jpg
http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1035_0007.jpg
http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1035_0009.jpg
http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1035_0010.jpg

new gameplay videos:

http://www.jeuxvideo.fr/article-coli...-6557-0-0.html

Old April 19th 07, 10:33 PM posted to alt.games.video.xbox,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,rec.autos.simulators,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2
SHaKeY STeVe

On Apr 19, 4:37 pm, AirRaid > wrote:

Very impressive. Is there a (tentative) release date for this?

Old April 20th 07, 05:30 AM posted to alt.games.video.xbox,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,rec.autos.simulators,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2
boodybandit[_2_]

"AirRaid" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1035_0002.jpg
> http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1035_0001.jpg
> http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1035_0003.jpg
> http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1035_0004.jpg
> http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1035_0005.jpg
> http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1035_0006.jpg
> http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1035_0007.jpg
> http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1035_0009.jpg
> http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1035_0010.jpg
>

> new gameplay videos:
>
> http://www.jeuxvideo.fr/article-coli...-6557-0-0.html

Some of the best graphics I have seen in a next gen racer yet but the frame
rate, although decent, doesn't appear smooth. I hope that's just from the
streaming vid and not an actual representation of the finished game. With
games like Forza 2 coming out before it Iwould think Dirt would push for a
higher smoother frame rate.

Old April 20th 07, 02:20 PM posted to alt.games.video.xbox,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,rec.autos.simulators,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2
Ed Medlin

"boodybandit" > wrote in message
. ..

> "AirRaid" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>> http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1035_0002.jpg
>> http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1035_0001.jpg
>> http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1035_0003.jpg
>> http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1035_0004.jpg
>> http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1035_0005.jpg
>> http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1035_0006.jpg
>> http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1035_0007.jpg
>> http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1035_0009.jpg
>> http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1035_0010.jpg
>>

>> new gameplay videos:
>>
>> http://www.jeuxvideo.fr/article-coli...-6557-0-0.html

> Some of the best graphics I have seen in a next gen racer yet but the
> frame rate, although decent, doesn't appear smooth. I hope that's just
> from the streaming vid and not an actual representation of the finished
> game. With games like Forza 2 coming out before it Iwould think Dirt
> would push for a higher smoother frame rate.

It looks fine with a 1.5mps connection. Only problem is that I just don't do
consoles.

Ed

Old April 20th 07, 07:12 PM posted to alt.games.video.xbox,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,rec.autos.simulators,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2
AirRaid[_1_]

On Apr 19, 11:30 pm, "boodybandit" > wrote:
> "AirRaid" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
>
> >http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1035_0002.jpg
> >http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1035_0001.jpg
> >http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1035_0003.jpg
> >http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1035_0004.jpg
> >http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1035_0005.jpg
> >http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1035_0006.jpg
> >http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1035_0007.jpg
> >http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1035_0009.jpg
> >http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1035_0010.jpg

> > new gameplay videos:

> >http://www.jeuxvideo.fr/article-coli...-6557-0-0.html

> Some of the best graphics I have seen in a next gen racer yet but the frame
> rate, although decent, doesn't appear smooth. I hope that's just from the
> streaming vid and not an actual representation of the finished game. With
> games like Forza 2 coming out before it Iwould think Dirt would push for a
> higher smoother frame rate.

You mean, a current-gen racer The current generation began in
2005 when Xbox 360 came out.
Next-Gen now means the future Xbox 360 *successor8*, PlayStation4,
etc. Anyway, I know what you meant

As for framerate, while the videos might not *precisely* represent the
exact, true framerate of DIRT, overall they do.
CM DIRT's visuals run at only 30fps, half the framerate of Forza 2.
DIRT's lower framerate is reflected in the videos.

Old April 20th 07, 07:23 PM posted to alt.games.video.xbox,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,rec.autos.simulators,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2
Air Raid[_2_]

On Apr 20, 1:12 pm, AirRaid > wrote:
> On Apr 19, 11:30 pm, "boodybandit" > wrote:
>

> > "AirRaid" > wrote in message

> oups.com...

> > >http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1035_0002.jpg
> > >http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1035_0001.jpg
> > >http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1035_0003.jpg
> > >http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1035_0004.jpg
> > >http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1035_0005.jpg
> > >http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1035_0006.jpg
> > >http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1035_0007.jpg
> > >http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1035_0009.jpg
> > >http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1035_0010.jpg

> > > new gameplay videos:

> > >http://www.jeuxvideo.fr/article-coli...-6557-0-0.html

> > Some of the best graphics I have seen in a next gen racer yet but the frame
> > rate, although decent, doesn't appear smooth. I hope that's just from the
> > streaming vid and not an actual representation of the finished game. With
> > games like Forza 2 coming out before it Iwould think Dirt would push for a
> > higher smoother frame rate.

> You mean, a current-gen racer The current generation began in
> 2005 when Xbox 360 came out.
> Next-Gen now means the future Xbox 360 *successor8*, PlayStation4,
> etc. Anyway, I know what you meant
>
> As for framerate, while the videos might not *precisely* represent the
> exact, true framerate of DIRT, overall they do.
> CM DIRT's visuals run at only 30fps, half the framerate of Forza 2.
> DIRT's lower framerate is reflected in the videos.

my thought was, if this had been developed by DICE (RalliSport series)
instead of Codemasters, we'd be getting a butter-smooth 60 FPS
framerate.

Old April 22nd 07, 04:37 PM posted to alt.games.video.xbox,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,rec.autos.simulators,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2
Andi Cole

Lucky it's out on PC too then ;-)

Andi.

. ..

Old April 22nd 07, 04:38 PM posted to alt.games.video.xbox,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,rec.autos.simulators,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2
Andi Cole

22nd June 2007.

Andi.

ups.com...

Old April 22nd 07, 06:49 PM posted to alt.games.video.xbox,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,rec.autos.simulators,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2
Ed Medlin

"Andi Cole" > wrote in message
> Lucky it's out on PC too then ;-)
>
> Andi.