Does anyone have any info on the 2006 Civic?

Old October 12th 04, 12:13 AM
Thomas Frank

Default Does anyone have any info on the 2006 Civic?

I heard that in 2006 the Honda Civic is going to be totally redesigned with
a new body, engine and other features and I was wondering if anyone has any
"spy" photos and info on this new design as to what it will be like?

Thanks,
Tom

Old October 12th 04, 02:16 AM
He Hate Retard and Moron

Yup, but on current platform.

____________________________________
Do not write below this line. Reserved for me.

Old October 12th 04, 05:03 AM
Thomas Frank

?? That last response didn't make any sense. If anyone has any input please
let me know.

Thanks,
Tom

Old October 12th 04, 10:37 AM
He Hate Retard and Moron

>?? That last response didn't make any sense. If anyone has any input please
>let me know.
>
>Thanks,
>Tom

What don't you understand?!?!?!?!??!

It will be an all new design but on the current platform!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

____________________________________
Do not write below this line. Reserved for me.

Old October 12th 04, 04:58 PM
Chris

How can it be "all new" if it is on the current platform? That is like
saying I bought a new house when all I did was get new siding.

Old October 12th 04, 09:47 PM
He Hate Retard and Moron

>How can it be "all new" if it is on the current platform? That is like
>saying I bought a new house when all I did was get new siding.

Listen a-hole!

'98 Accord and '99 Odyssey were built on the same platform, but look nothing
alike! GOT IT NOW?!?!?!?!?!??!??!??

____________________________________
Do not write below this line. Reserved for me.

Old October 12th 04, 11:13 PM
Saintor

Please take your medication now.

Old October 13th 04, 01:23 AM
SoCalMike

He Hate Retard and Moron wrote:

>>?? That last response didn't make any sense. If anyone has any input please
>>let me know.
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Tom

> What don't you understand?!?!?!?!??!
>
> It will be an all new design but on the current platform!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think he wants spy pics. didnt honda use the same civic platform from
92-01?
Old October 13th 04, 01:26 AM
SoCalMike

Chris wrote:

> How can it be "all new" if it is on the current platform? That is like
> saying I bought a new house when all I did was get new siding.

its a new house on the old foundation. "all new" cars are rarely "all" new.

the mustang used the same "fox" chassis from about '77 to the current
era, IIRC. modified, yes. different engines, yes.

design a decent floorpan and suspension, and you can use it in anything.
stretch (or shrink) as needed.

isnt the oddyssey still on the accord platform? 1st generation was.
Old October 13th 04, 04:20 AM
Thomas Frank

Actually I heard this was going to be a NEW platform, so I guess we'll just
have to wait and see.

winch info excossack 4x4 4 January 3rd 05 01:28 AM
winch info excossack 4x4 2 December 21st 04 08:07 PM
1993 honda civic rockinrobin Honda 6 October 3rd 04 06:48 PM
buying bmw 325 (2005 vs 2006) Ruwan BMW 2 September 19th 04 11:27 PM