ping SteveH

Old November 18th 06, 09:56 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
SteveH

Default ping SteveH

Pete > wrote:

> On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 20:50:25 GMT, Catman
> >, wrote:
>

> >> Instrument detail and general dashboard pics would be very welcome.
> >> Basically all views as seen by the driver :-)

> >There are a couple of not great ones he
> >
> >http://www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk/catman.html
> >
> >Bug me though. I'll not have a chance before next weekend, but I *will*
> >need to be pestered.......

> As wonderful as the Interior shots are they do not lend themselves to
> digital mapping :-)

Are these any use:

http://www.italiancar.co.uk/Alfa75/images/DSCF0029.jpg

http://www.italiancar.co.uk/Milano/DSCN0536.JPG

http://www.italiancar.co.uk/Milano/DSCN0537.JPG
Alfa 156 TSpark - B6 Passat 2.0TDI SE - COSOC KOTL
BOTAFOT #87 - BOTAFOF #18 - MRO # - UKRMSBC #7 - Apostle #2 - YTC #
Old November 18th 06, 11:03 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Catman

Pete wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 20:50:25 GMT, Catman
> >, wrote:
>

>>> Instrument detail and general dashboard pics would be very welcome.
>>> Basically all views as seen by the driver :-)

>> There are a couple of not great ones he
>>
>> http://www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk/catman.html
>>
>> Bug me though. I'll not have a chance before next weekend, but I *will*
>> need to be pestered.......

> As wonderful as the Interior shots are they do not lend themselves to

What on *earth* are you up to?

Alfa 116 Giulietta 3.0l (Really) Sprint 1.7 75 TS 156 TS S2
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk
Old November 18th 06, 11:07 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
SteveH

Catman > wrote:

> Pete wrote:

> >> There are a couple of not great ones he
> >>
> >> http://www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk/catman.html
> >>
> >> Bug me though. I'll not have a chance before next weekend, but I *will*
> >> need to be pestered.......

> > As wonderful as the Interior shots are they do not lend themselves to

> What on *earth* are you up to?

At a guess, from the forwarded emails, modelling the interior for a 3d
racing simulation.
Old November 19th 06, 12:01 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Tony Rickard

SteveH wrote:

>> What on *earth* are you up to?

> At a guess, from the forwarded emails, modelling the interior for a 3d
> racing simulation.

On that note a racing simulator including a 75 Turbo is due to be
released next week (24th):

http://www.race-game.org/cars/87.htm

Cheers
Tony

Old November 19th 06, 11:44 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Pete[_1_]

On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 21:56:49 +0000, (SteveH),
wrote:

>Are these any use:

http://www.italiancar.co.uk/Alfa75/images/DSCF0029.jpg

>http://www.italiancar.co.uk/Milano/DSCN0536.JPG
>
>http://www.italiancar.co.uk/Milano/DSCN0537.JPG

Great. Thanks Steve. These look just the sort of thing that will
help.

Pete
--

156 2.0 TS (2001) - Proteo Rosso
Old November 19th 06, 01:17 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Pete[_1_]

On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 23:03:30 GMT, Catman
>, wrote:

>Pete wrote:

>>> There are a couple of not great ones he
>>>
>>> http://www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk/catman.html
>>>
>>> Bug me though. I'll not have a chance before next weekend, but I *will*
>>> need to be pestered.......

>> As wonderful as the Interior shots are they do not lend themselves to

>What on *earth* are you up to?

see your email :-)

Pete
--