turbonator

Old August 5th 05, 02:27 AM
WindsorFox[SS]

Garth Almgren wrote:
> Around 8/2/2005 10:56 PM, WindsorFox[SS] wrote:
>
>> Kidd Andersson wrote:
>>
>>> One thing is universal though and that's love. My kid gets more than
>>> her share of it.
>>>
>>> K.

>> So... how bout that Turbonator, huh??

> Crap. Gen-u-ine 100% pure snake oil.

Just how does one relieve a snake of his oil??

--

"Gullible is a misdemeanor - stupid is a felony...
clueless gets you committed..." - JG
Old August 5th 05, 02:53 AM
Spike

One kind ya just let 'em bite cha the way Cleopatra did. Another is to
travel the back roads and blot it up off the pavement. The other ya
really don't wanna know, do ya? : )

On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 20:27:29 -0500, "WindsorFox[SS]"
> wrote:

>Garth Almgren wrote:
>> Around 8/2/2005 10:56 PM, WindsorFox[SS] wrote:

>>> So... how bout that Turbonator, huh??

>> Crap. Gen-u-ine 100% pure snake oil.
>>

> Just how does one relieve a snake of his oil??

Spike
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40
16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial
225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.

"When the time comes to lay down my life for my country,
I do not cower from this responsibility. I welcome it."
-JFK Inaugural Address
Old August 5th 05, 03:17 AM
Hank

Spike wrote:
> Hank > wrote:

>> bu$h's terror attack on Iraq isn't a war. It's a one sided
>>and illegal invasion of defenseless and abused People. Iraq
>>has no air force, army, or modern weaponry.
>>The U.S. has the most modern and powerful military
>>on the planet. The World's Superpower. That sort
>>of power shouldn't be abused by a sheltered, privileged,
>>lying, thieving, draft dodging, AWOL war criminal.

> And your defenseless abused people were defenseless when Saddam and
> his cohorts were abusing them and exterminating them with chemical
> WMDs.

Yes, and Hussein committed that atrocity with the aid and
blessing of many of the people currently on the bu$h regime.

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Iraq/Iraq_page.html

> Let's not be so rabid.... you just insulted a good share of the
> Vietnam era citizens, both those who served and those who didn't...

I did no such thing. The soldiers are among the the
victims of bu$h's lies and war crimes.

> not to mention it appears you neither have anything to back
> up your slanderous statements,

If you could be more more specific and quote the allegedly
slanderous statement I'd be glad to back it up.

> or know what you are talking about concerning
> that era of US history.

What are talking about, and what era of history?
I can't read your mind.

-

http://www.commondreams.org/
http://www.truthout.org/
http://www.prohibitioncosts.org/
http://thirdworldtraveler.com/
http://counterpunch.org/
http://responsiblewealth.org/
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/pol/80315675.html

In September and October 2003, McClellan said he had spoken
directly with Rove about the matter and that "he was not
involved" in leaking Plame's identity to the news media.
McClellan said at the time: "The president knows that Karl
Rove wasn't involved," "It was a ridiculous suggestion"
and "It's not true."
Yet another in the endless stirng of bu$h's lies.

"We argued, as did the security services in this country,
that the attacks on Afghanistan and Iraq would increase the
threat of terrorist attack in Britain. Tragically Londoners
have now paid the price of the Government ignoring such
warnings." Respect MP George Galloway 7-7-05

"They are waging a campaign of murder and destruction. And
there is no limit to the innocent lives they are willing to
take... men with blind hatred and armed with lethal weapons
who are capable of any atrocity... they respect no laws of
warfare or morality."
-bu$h describing his own illegal invasion of Iraq.
http://www.robert-fisk.com/iraqwarvictims_mar2003.htm

"Brutal and sadistic? By what girly-man standards? Compared
to how Saddam treated his prisoners, a bit of humiliation was
a walk in the park. AFAIK, No one died or even lost any blood."
-Albert Nurick, a usenet kook and blatant liar, on the rape,
torture and murder at bu$h's Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq.

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things
that matter." -- Martin Luther King Jr.

"God told me to strike at al Qaeda and I struck them. And then
he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did."
-- George W. Bush

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the
will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the
Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord."
-- Adolf Hitler

or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is
not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable
to the American public."
-- Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

Don't let bu$h do to the United States what his very close
friend and top campaign contributor, Ken Lay, did to Enron...
Old August 5th 05, 03:18 AM
Hank

Spike wrote:

> I provided an example. The rest of your quotes appear to follow in the
> same vein. You are not apparently dealing in facts as you claim, but
> in propaganda. The truth twisted to serve your personal agenda.

I have no idea what you are you whining about. Don't
top post, do snip irrelevant text, and if you want me
to clarify something, please quote me and be specific.
Your vague meaningless rants are useless.

-

Old August 5th 05, 03:23 AM
Hank

Spike wrote:
> Hank > wrote:

>> Have you ever seen a supporter of bu$h's war crimes, torture,
>>terrorism, and mass murder of innocent civilians who wasn't
>>an ignorant and hate filled kook that spews a lot of lies?

> Wouldn't that require that Bush had been tried and convicted
> of those acts in order for someone to support them?

One thin bu$h may be right about, is that he is
above the law, and he probably won't be tried or
convicted. The bu$h dynasty is too wealthy and too
strong.
bu$h lied us into an illegal, immoral, costly, failed,
and barbaric invasion, has presided over the shameful
and illegal torture of POWs, he has caused the mass murder
of tens of thousands of innocent civilians, and he has
committed war crimes.

> You should research the definition of "mass murder", "torture" ,
> "terrorism", and "war crimes" BEFORE you use them.

You should research the facts of bu$h's terror attack
on the innocent People of Iraq. You're paying for it at
a rate of over $150 million per DAY.

> As for hate being spewed... how about your hate of Bush?

I don't hate him, but I would like to see him imprisoned
for treason on war crimes. I have no intention of doing
this to him or his friends and family:

http://www.robert-fisk.com/iraqwarvictims_mar2003.htm

Inflicting that level of terror, horror, misery, and
suffering on innocent people, all based on lies, requires
some =real= hate....

-

Old August 5th 05, 03:28 AM
Hank

Spike (still top posting) wrote:

> Obviously, your mind has never been open. Like a rabid dog you keep
> biting anything you can put your teeth to.. even if it's your own
> tail.

I hope you addressed this to the person in your
mirror. He needs to take it to heart.

> Your response totally ignores the meat of my post

My response clearly illustrates how your advice
applies very well to you, but your mind seems to be
closed to any meaningful introspect.

> I like to believe in people and treat them with respect until they
> prove they are not worthy of that respect. I may not agree with the
> views of others, but I respect their views.

It's too bad bad the "man" you've been defending doesn't
feel that way. If he did, the lives of 1800 U.S. soldiers,
tens of thousands of innocent Iraqi civilians, and HUNDREDS
OF BILLIONS of U.S. taxpayer dollars wouldn't have been
wasted because of his lies, hate, ignorance, and greed - with
no end in sight.....

-

Old August 5th 05, 03:34 AM
WindsorFox[SS]

Spike wrote:
> The other ya
> really don't wanna know, do ya? : )

Only if you have video.

Old August 5th 05, 03:34 AM
Hank

Kidd Andersson wrote:

> I don't understand why some feel the need to misconstrue,
> twist facts and try to make a case for their ****ed up
> view on things with lies.

With regard to the bu$h regime and its twisting of facts
outright lies, and ****ed up view of Iraq - that was done
to gain control off Iraq's vast oil reserves and make tens
of billions of dollars for their cronies through fraudulent
war profiteering. You've read about Cheney's Halliburton,
its multi million dollar no bid contracts, its fraud, and
its taxpayer theft, right? Many of bu$h's closets friends,
family members, and campaign funders are swimming in your
money. They fly pallet loads of cellophane wrapped stacks of
$100 bills to Iraq and hand it out like candy. Remember, it's
your money....

-

Old August 5th 05, 03:35 AM
WindsorFox[SS]

Hank wrote:

> Yes, and Hussein committed that atrocity

Perhapse you didn't notice, you're over troll boy.

Old August 5th 05, 03:36 AM
Hank

WindsorFox[SS] wrote:

> The first time Hankie spewed in this group, I was a kook
> virgin too. I had only frequented this and about 2 other
> groups. I had never see the likes of lunatics such as Hank,
> Moris and <gasp!> Free Speech Store.
> But you can not ever reason with someone like him.

You won't be able to reason with anyone unless you
learn how to address the facts rather than just scream,
cry, and hysterically attack the messenger.
If you ever find the integrity and intelligence to
debate the facts, rather than hide from them and spew
grade school insults, and I'll be ready...

-