Be an LLD and stop the epidemic of deadly speeders

Old November 23rd 05, 03:09 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.road,talk.politics.misc

Default Be an LLD and stop the epidemic of deadly speeders

On most freeways the left lane has turned into the "speeders lane"
with one psychopath after another racing by at 90 mph and endangering
everyone. Be a Left Lane Driver at exactly the speed limit and force
these highway terrorists to obey the laws same as the rest of us.
Old November 23rd 05, 03:16 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.road,talk.politics.misc

"laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE" > wrote in message
> On most freeways the left lane has turned into the "speeders lane"
> with one psychopath after another racing by at 90 mph and endangering
> everyone. Be a Left Lane Driver at exactly the speed limit and force
> these highway terrorists to obey the laws same as the rest of us.

Although this "sounds" logical, it could also have two very unfortunate
results -- more road rage, and possibly interfering with emergency vehicles.
As someone who always drives at or below the speed limit, I actually like
the concept but fear some of the consequences.

MaryL

Old November 23rd 05, 03:31 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.road,talk.politics.misc

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> On most freeways the left lane has turned into the "speeders lane"
> with one psychopath after another racing by at 90 mph and endangering
> everyone. Be a Left Lane Driver at exactly the speed limit and force
> these highway terrorists to obey the laws same as the rest of us.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE follow Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend's
wonderful advice!

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/t...?storyid=47792

Old November 23rd 05, 03:33 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.road,talk.politics.misc

MaryL wrote:
> "laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE" > wrote in message
> > On most freeways the left lane has turned into the "speeders lane"
> > with one psychopath after another racing by at 90 mph and endangering
> > everyone. Be a Left Lane Driver at exactly the speed limit and force
> > these highway terrorists to obey the laws same as the rest of us.

> Although this "sounds" logical, it could also have two very unfortunate
> results -- more road rage, and possibly interfering with emergency vehicles.

Yes, on both counts, and the LLDs WILL get what they deserve.

Old November 23rd 05, 05:10 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.road,talk.politics.misc

wrote:

> laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> > On most freeways the left lane has turned into the "speeders lane"
> > with one psychopath after another racing by at 90 mph and endangering
> > everyone. Be a Left Lane Driver at exactly the speed limit and force
> > these highway terrorists to obey the laws same as the rest of us.

> PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE follow Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend's
> wonderful advice!

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/t...?storyid=47792

Sounds like a psycho who wouldn't let people pass.

--
"Throw me that lipstick, darling, I wanna redo my stigmata."

+-Jennifer Saunders, "Absolutely Fabulous"
Old November 23rd 05, 05:26 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.road,talk.politics.misc

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE, > was motivated to
say this in rec.autos.driving on Wed, 23 Nov 2005 03:09:02 GMT:
> On most freeways the left lane has turned into the "speeders lane"
> with one psychopath after another racing by at 90 mph and endangering
> everyone. Be a Left Lane Driver at exactly the speed limit and force
> these highway terrorists to obey the laws same as the rest of us.

Please do so, **** face! And hopefully you will end up like that bleach
bag in that other guy's post!

**** off, you asshole!

Old November 23rd 05, 06:40 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.road,talk.politics.misc

MaryL wrote:
> "laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE" > wrote in message
> > On most freeways the left lane has turned into the "speeders lane"
> > with one psychopath after another racing by at 90 mph and endangering
> > everyone. Be a Left Lane Driver at exactly the speed limit and force
> > these highway terrorists to obey the laws same as the rest of us.

> Although this "sounds" logical, it could also have two very unfortunate
> results -- more road rage, and possibly interfering with emergency vehicles.

Fork that road rage argument. The road ragers should not be
accomodated, they should be incarcerated.

Old November 23rd 05, 06:41 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.road,talk.politics.misc

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> On most freeways the left lane has turned into the "speeders lane"
> with one psychopath after another racing by at 90 mph and endangering
> everyone. Be a Left Lane Driver at exactly the speed limit and force
> these highway terrorists to obey the laws same as the rest of us.

Until they pass on the right, and throw **** at you, as you've
suggested others should do.

Maybe they'll just squirt brake fluid from their handlebars, if it's
some type of bike.

Or, with your piece of ****, they brake check you and your Fix-A-Flat
filled tires blow up on the road, sending you into someone, hopefully
killing you and not them.

Or, you'll be the speeding ******* who gets pulled over. After all,
you do 41 in school zones because it looks like a wide open road,
without any regard to the children all over.

Or, you'll deny anyone dies on the roads around you, like you deny the
holocaust happened.

Or, in your quest to block others, you'll run a stop sign while
oblivious (like you were doing 41 in a 25) and kill your high school
boyfriend.

Or, you'll pull out your flashlight to see your guages and not notice
the obstruction in the road, hopefully striking it in a bloody mess.

Or you'll just get rammed from behind, and though you may enjoy it
based on your posts about going to the bathhouse, your emergency brake
won't work when you need it the most. Hopefully your gas tank will
ignite, and take you with it.

Of course, you'd be causing the deaths of our troops then by allowing
yourself to be rammed, and wasting all that oil in the ensuing inferno.
Do you really want that on your soul?

I wish you were an abortion, or a newborn someone flushed. It would
have spared us all the pain of your stupidity.

Dave

Old November 23rd 05, 07:37 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.road,talk.politics.misc

"Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> MaryL wrote:
>> "laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE" > wrote in message
>> > On most freeways the left lane has turned into the "speeders lane"
>> > with one psychopath after another racing by at 90 mph and endangering
>> > everyone. Be a Left Lane Driver at exactly the speed limit and force
>> > these highway terrorists to obey the laws same as the rest of us.

>> Although this "sounds" logical, it could also have two very unfortunate
>> results -- more road rage, and possibly interfering with emergency
>> vehicles.

> Fork that road rage argument. The road ragers should not be
> accomodated, they should be incarcerated.

I'm not concerned about accomodating the "road ragers"; I'm concerned about
what they might do to some innocent people.

MaryL

Old November 23rd 05, 02:05 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.road,talk.politics.misc

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> On most freeways the left lane has turned into the "speeders lane"
> with one psychopath after another racing by at 90 mph and endangering
> everyone. Be a Left Lane Driver at exactly the speed limit and force
> these highway terrorists to obey the laws same as the rest of us.

Better yet, always look ahead for hazards. Keep your cell phone earpiece on
and put hwy patrol on the speed dial. Report dangerous activity - when
describing the hazard, give vehicle description and tag number. Give hwy
#, direction of travel, and mile marker. Get the name of person taking
report.

Presonally, I stay in the right-hand lane whenever possible - I value my
family's safety and mine. My family depends on my income. I won't place
myself in the left lane as a 65 mph "shield". There are more "outs" in the
right hand lane - more choices in case you have to suddenly avoid obstacles
like those cause by unsafe drivers.

Steve