This is what being an LLB gets you...

Old November 22nd 05, 03:15 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default This is what being an LLB gets you...

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 00:39:11 -0500, necromancer
> wrote:

>...dead.
>
>http://tinyurl.com/8wofm
>
>I'm not not justifying the actions of the doctor by any stretch of the
>imagination (I hope they hang him from the Dames Point Bridge) , but if
>the girl had simply KEPT RIGHT EXCEPT TO PASS and had not been LLB'ing,
>this would have not happened.

I just LOVE the liberal media. Even though it had absolutely nothing
to do with anything, they just HAD to wag their fingers at this woman
by saying she wasn't wearing her seat belt.

As for the actions of the doctor, Kenny and the other Fatalists would
say that the Doctor did what he did because God made him do it, and
that it was that stupid blonde bitch's time to go. If that's true, the
Doctor should not be charged with any crime - he was merely a tool of
God's will.

Old November 22nd 05, 04:07 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Brent P, > was motivated to say this
in rec.autos.driving on Tue, 22 Nov 2005 00:53:54 -0600:
> Notice how the woman is portrayed as a hapless victim of 'road-rage'.

Don't they always? The only ones I have any sympathy for are the two
kids who went through this. Hopefully whom ever teaches them to drive in
the future is not the same one who taught their mother to drive. And
hopefully the first thing they will be taught is proper merging and
KRETP.

> Meanwhile, the woman who died did the following:
>
> 1) Cut across all lanes of traffic.
> 2) Cut off another driver forcing him to take evasive action.
> 3) Occupied the passing lane while not passing.
> 4) Brake tested the driver she cut off. (she chose the following distance)
> 5) Accelerated to block the driver she cut off from passing on the right.
> 6) Tailgating.
> 7) Not wearing a seat belt.

If it weren't for judy still posting here, I would have sworn this was
judy driving that car.

> The evil road rager did the following:
>
> 1) refused to back off when a driver cut in front of him choosing a small
> separation distance.
> 2) brake tested the driver who previously did the same to him.
>

> While he shouldn't have done the braking, (he should have simply lifted off
> the throttle or if well ahead, like a 1/8 of a mile or more used the brakes
> IMO) I cannot get over how the media continues to protray treating
> other drivers rudely as perfectly acceptable behavior but the unavoidable
> result of eventually doing it to someone who has reached his breaking
> point is the fault of the guy who snapped, being treated rudely one time
> too many.

Agreed, he could have been more "professional," about the situation. I
just hope I never have to see him for some health reason if he is this
prone to flying off the handle, though...

> And I don't know what they could charge the man with in this case anyway.
> Consistancy states he is not at fault. If the woman who cut him off
> crossing all lanes had slammed on the brakes that instant and there was a
> collision, he would have been ticketed and considered at fault. It's that
> 'rule' the dead woman seems to have based her me-first-****-you driving
> style upon, it's odd that it is what killed her. Anyway, one doesn't need
> a reason to hit the brakes given the typical slow-is-safe-always-brake-at-
> the-sightest-reason teachings of driving in the USA.
>
> To be consistant, there's nothing they can charge him with.

IMO, he should be charged with something. He was just as in the wrong as
the girl for retaliating.

> Of course consistancy isn't likely going to occur.

In a screwball state like FL, anything is possible.

Old November 22nd 05, 04:09 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Dan J.S., > was motivated to say this in rec.autos.driving
on Tue, 22 Nov 2005 09:07:40 -0600:

> liberal leftie bitch is dead?

Yep. One less LLB on the road.

Old November 22nd 05, 04:15 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Scott en Aztlán wrote:

> I just LOVE the liberal media. Even though it had absolutely nothing
> to do with anything, they just HAD to wag their fingers at this woman
> by saying she wasn't wearing her seat belt.

-----

Duh. How does- "Kierra Shore, 24, was not wearing her seat belt at the
time" qualify as an act of liberalism? Methinks you may have the
volume set too high on your Liberalism Detector.

Are you saying that it shouldn't have been mentioned... or that people
shouldn't wear seatbelts? Or that when people not wearing their
seatbelt are killed it should be kept a secret? Or that only crashes
where seatbelts are worn should be reported...?

I think a couple of insurance companies may be wagging their heads when
Mr. Shore tries to collect on her accident and life policies... and
laughing about the money Ms. Shore's failure to wear her seatbelt saved
their shareholders.

A better title for this thread would be: This is what can happen when
two MFFY's get into a ****ing contest. Winners- 0. Losers- 4,
minimum.
-----

- gpsman

Old November 22nd 05, 04:20 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

necromancer wrote:
> Brent P, > was motivated to say this

> > To be consistant, there's nothing they can charge him with.

> IMO, he should be charged with something. He was just as in the wrong as
> the girl for retaliating.

I don't agree. She shouldn't have lost control of the vehicle that
easily and the fact that she did was entirely her fault.

Interestingly enough, I had something similar happen to me several
years ago. It started when I flashed my brights at someone blocking
the left lane. The person then hit the brakes hard and I ended up
having to swerve into the right lane to avoid colliding with him. I
was driving a 1990 Mazda MPV and still maintained control of the
vehicle.

The next thing I did was start moving back left towards the side of his
vehicle. He backed off. Let's just say that I was really ****ed off
at the time, and I shouldn't have swerved back into him.

Old November 22nd 05, 04:26 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

gpsman, > was motivated to say this in
rec.autos.driving on 22 Nov 2005 08:15:02 -0800:
> A better title for this thread would be: This is what can happen when
> two MFFY's get into a ****ing contest.

I didn't think of MFFY when I wrote the post, but you are right...

> Winners- 0. Losers- 4, minimum.

Winners- 0. Losers- 2.

IMNSHO, her two kids are the only losers. Unless you count the rest of
us as losers as the roadraging quack is still around.

Old November 22nd 05, 04:33 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Arif Khokar, > was motivated to say this in
rec.autos.driving on 22 Nov 2005 08:20:33 -0800:

> I don't agree.

Disagree, he could have kept his cool, backed off the gas and gotten out
of the situation. I encounter nonsense from idiot drivers like the girl
alot, also. I don't use my car as a weapon to retaliate, though (I just
wait untill I get home and vent here...).

> She shouldn't have lost control of the vehicle that
> easily and the fact that she did was entirely her fault.

From what I saw in the TV presentation, the car was a first generation
ford pourus, which would make it around 14 to 19 years old. Can't
imagine that the suspension, steering etc... were in optimum condition.
Old November 22nd 05, 04:47 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

necromancer wrote:
> ...dead.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/8wofm
>
> I'm not not justifying the actions of the doctor by any stretch of the
> imagination (I hope they hang him from the Dames Point Bridge) , but if
> the girl had simply KEPT RIGHT EXCEPT TO PASS and had not been LLB'ing,
> this would have not happened.

Shut up you idiot. Obey the law and stop your damn speeding. That's the
answer.

Old November 22nd 05, 04:52 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend, > was motivated to say this in rec.

> Shut up you idiot. Obey the law and stop your damn speeding. That's the
> answer.

ROTFLMAO! As usual, you have no clue what we are discussing and your
reply is totally off topic. Like usual.
Old November 22nd 05, 04:56 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

necromancer wrote:

> Disagree, he could have kept his cool, backed off the gas and gotten out
> of the situation.

Regardless of the situation, there was no actual contact between the
vehicles. Had he sideswiped or rear ended her car, then I would agree
with having applicable charges filed against him.

The fact that she decided to tailgate and failed to maintain control of
the vehicle was entirely her fault.

> From what I saw in the TV presentation, the car was a first generation
> ford pourus, which would make it around 14 to 19 years old. Can't
> imagine that the suspension, steering etc... were in optimum condition.

They still probably were better than that minivan I was driving (which
was around 11 years old at the time of the incident I described earler).