GT intake manifold crack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 11th 04, 09:07 PM
C Miller

Default GT intake manifold crack

Well the intake manifold cracked on my 98 GT right behind the alternator -
I found a TSB on it and talked to some locals that knew about it too, but
the dealer is looking at the VIN and saying "doesn't apply to your car". -
Can anyone else who has had this problem let me know how they handled it?

Thanks,
Chris

M30 Intake Manifold Bill BMW 6 November 21st 04 11:39 AM
Intake Manifold for Autostick Tranny Scott VW air cooled 2 October 22nd 04 06:03 AM
Intake Manifold Recommendation - Torker? [email protected] Corvette 7 August 25th 04 06:07 PM
2.5 L EFI Intake Manifold - Donavan's Suggestion Andrew Perlow Dodge 2 August 20th 04 10:11 PM