One month for an oil change appointment

Old August 22nd 08, 02:01 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
dizzy

Default One month for an oil change appointment

Alan B. Mac Farlane wrote:

>I used to believe in the Tooth Fairy, Santa Clause, a Flat Earth and a
>Jealous God the Father who makes babies with His daughters and manifest as
>talking fire, smoke, serpent staff, insects, pestilence, bog creatures,
>darklight, and mass casuality child killing airs.
>
>Lord of the Flys are who they pray to these Grim Pills.
>
>I grew up and have no beliefs now ... waste of time.

Oh oh. Jeffy Strickland will happily tell you how you will burn in
hell. 8) Did you know that he *actually* believes that the Earth is,
like, 10,000 years old?

Old August 22nd 08, 05:43 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Alan B. Mac Farlane

in article , dizzy at
lid wrote on 8/21/08 6:01 PM:

>> Lord of the Flys are who they pray to these Grim Pills.
>>
>> I grew up and have no beliefs now ... waste of time.

> Oh oh. Jeffy Strickland will happily tell you how you will burn in
> hell. 8) Did you know that he *actually* believes that the Earth is,
> like, 10,000 years old?

poor fella is stuck in his toddler tantrum from poor parenting.

belts, spoons, hairbrushes, blood, judgment, expectation, justification,
invalidation, magical thinking will do it every time.

Jeffy will kill me like the Mormon Jesus would kill me.

He is winning the culture war you know.

My neighbor just called the cops and made a criminal complaint for a "CPS
Terrorist Threat".

In California to leave a scary phone message as evidence can have the cops
arrest you for a felony terror threat in having someone 'scared' of a
threat.

Soooooo in a converation I told my neighbor that if he and his wife ever
abandoned his kids in a locked room (door knob on backwards) while they were
away doing business ... I was going to call CPS (Child Protection Services)
and the Sherriff for them to come down and witness how they take care of
their children.

When the cops came to my house, I repeated the Terror Threat, that I would
call CPS in the event of witnessing Child Abuse ... and offered my hands up
to be handcuffed. Make an appointment with the DA, a Judge and a Jury and
have my neighbors on the witness stand about how I want to CPS terror threat
them.

The cop ... let me go ... did not take me up on my offer, and said he has to
talk to the Mrs Neighbor Lady again.

They hate me, they are bible thumpers, they are not fit to raise children.

Mr Neighbor Man tassed a steel ladder over the fence two nights ago.

I had the cops there, mentioned the Sonoma County Gang Task Force arrest Mr
Neighbor Man has for "impeding the proper conduct of police business" .. he
apparently got in the face of a cop one night. I said I would witness for
the Sonoma Sheriff Dept on this case in going to Motive and going to
Behaviour as this guy is a hot head, and the cop arrest was a good one, and
send this to a conviction.

No reply from the cops yet ... but they are looking into the Jesus freak and
his wife now. She is a nurse ... Jonestown ready.

I pitty people like that ... such a horrible childhood to become that way.

sumbuddie wear blind sea