FS: 10,500# winch and jeep mount

Old February 13th 08, 11:10 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
L.W.\(ßill\)Hughes III

Default FS: 10,500# winch and jeep mount

newsan.2008.02.13.19.01.39.83032@Twasbrilligandt heslithytovesdidgyreandgimbleinthewabe.allmimsywer etheborogovesandthemomerathsoutgrabeBewaretheJabbe rwockmysonThejawsthatbitetheclawsthatcatchBewareth eJubjubbirdandshunthefrumiousBandersnatch...

Old February 13th 08, 11:33 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Pink Freud©®

On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 16:10:13 -0700, Pearl Horton wrote:

> "Pink Freud©®" > wrote in message
> newsan.2008.02.13.19.01.39.83032@Twasbrilligandt heslithytovesdidgyreandgimbleinthewabe.allmimsywer etheborogovesandthemomerathsoutgrabeBewaretheJabbe rwockmysonThejawsthatbitetheclawsthatcatchBewareth eJubjubbirdandshunthefrumiousBandersnatch...
>> On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 12:55:46 -0800, Idiot Hughes TrollKiller of scum 24bit
>> & squarewheel wrote:
>>
>>> and you're not done yet!
>>> NOT EVEN half!!!!!!!!! Just look for
>>> yourself!!!!!!! http://www.billhughes.com/temp/Superman.jpg
>>> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
>>>
>>> http://www.billhughes.com/temp/Superman.jpg

>> Oooooooooh!
>>

>> I'm terrified, really!
>>
>> I hope you have 6820 queued up there, because you're that far behind.
>>
>> This is amusing, actually, a faded old man with the IQ of a soapdish not
>> even aware that his short life is ticking away faster than he can post
>> crap that nobody reads....
>>
>> And every post drains you even more.
>>
>> I told you that a long time ago. You didn't listen.
>>
>> And I'm glad you didn't.
>>
>> My little Creation is doing its job perfectly.
>>

>> Post away, loser, it's your life going down the drain, nobody else's, just
>> yours.
>>

> And you saying this from your pathetic vantage point chained to a desk in
> your parents' basement, the only light that coming from the monitor. At
> least I have a second floor window.
>
> http://www.mycomputerhurts.com/Naked...puterC0610.jpg
>
> Cheers,
>
> Earle

Hilarious.

And highly original.

Frankly, you need a much better scriptwriter.

You can hire me @ 250 U$D 10 hours minimum non-union rates. If you want to
pay ACTRA rates, it's much, much more.

Billie certainly means a lot to you, doesn't he.....? (rhetorical)

Old February 14th 08, 01:22 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Earle Horton[_23_]

"Pink Freud©®" > wrote in message
newsan.2008.02.13.20.36.09.65911@Twasbrilligandt heslithytovesdidgyreandgimbleinthewabe.allmimsywer etheborogovesandthemomerathsoutgrabeBewaretheJabbe rwockmysonThejawsthatbitetheclawsthatcatchBewareth eJubjubbirdandshunthefrumiousBandersnatch...
> On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 16:10:13 -0700, Pearl Horton wrote:
>
>> "Pink Freud©®" > wrote in message
>> newsan.2008.02.13.19.01.39.83032@Twasbrilligandt heslithytovesdidgyreandgimbleinthewabe.allmimsywer etheborogovesandthemomerathsoutgrabeBewaretheJabbe rwockmysonThejawsthatbitetheclawsthatcatchBewareth eJubjubbirdandshunthefrumiousBandersnatch...
>>> On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 12:55:46 -0800, Idiot Hughes TrollKiller of scum
>>> 24bit

>>> Oooooooooh!
>>>

>>> I'm terrified, really!
>>>
>>> I hope you have 6820 queued up there, because you're that far behind.
>>>
>>> This is amusing, actually, a faded old man with the IQ of a soapdish not
>>> even aware that his short life is ticking away faster than he can post
>>> crap that nobody reads....
>>>
>>> And every post drains you even more.
>>>
>>> I told you that a long time ago. You didn't listen.
>>>
>>> And I'm glad you didn't.
>>>
>>> My little Creation is doing its job perfectly.
>>>

>>> Post away, loser, it's your life going down the drain, nobody else's,
>>> just
>>> yours.
>>>

>> And you saying this from your pathetic vantage point chained to a desk in
>> your parents' basement, the only light that coming from the monitor. At
>> least I have a second floor window.
>>
>> http://www.mycomputerhurts.com/Naked...puterC0610.jpg
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Earle

> Hilarious.
>
> And highly original.
>
> Frankly, you need a much better scriptwriter.
>
> You can hire me @ 250 U$D 10 hours minimum non-union rates. If you want to
> pay ACTRA rates, it's much, much more.
>
> Billie certainly means a lot to you, doesn't he.....? (rhetorical)

Morón, vete a arrimar a tu hermana.

Salutini,

Earle

Old February 14th 08, 07:22 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Pink Freud©®

On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 18:22:05 -0700, Earle Horton wrote:

> "Pink Freud©®" > wrote in message
> newsan.2008.02.13.20.36.09.65911@Twasbrilligandt heslithytovesdidgyreandgimbleinthewabe.allmimsywer etheborogovesandthemomerathsoutgrabeBewaretheJabbe rwockmysonThejawsthatbitetheclawsthatcatchBewareth eJubjubbirdandshunthefrumiousBandersnatch...
>> On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 16:10:13 -0700, Pearl Horton wrote:
>>
>>> "Pink Freud©®" > wrote in message
>>> newsan.2008.02.13.19.01.39.83032@Twasbrilligandt heslithytovesdidgyreandgimbleinthewabe.allmimsywer etheborogovesandthemomerathsoutgrabeBewaretheJabbe rwockmysonThejawsthatbitetheclawsthatcatchBewareth eJubjubbirdandshunthefrumiousBandersnatch...

>>> And you saying this from your pathetic vantage point chained to a desk in
>>> your parents' basement, the only light that coming from the monitor. At
>>> least I have a second floor window.
>>>
>>> http://www.mycomputerhurts.com/Naked...puterC0610.jpg
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>>
>>> Earle

>> Hilarious.
>>
>> And highly original.
>>
>> Frankly, you need a much better scriptwriter.
>>
>> You can hire me @ 250 U$D 10 hours minimum non-union rates. If you want to
>> pay ACTRA rates, it's much, much more.
>>
>> Billie certainly means a lot to you, doesn't he.....? (rhetorical)
>>

> Morón, vete a arrimar a tu hermana.
>
> Salutini,
>
> Earle

Me parece que la vena de la lengua pasa por tu culo porque hablas mucha
mierda.

Otra vez.

But your devotion to Billie is still quite touching, really.

And highly appropriate for Valentine's Day.

Red roses and candy again?

Old February 14th 08, 07:33 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Pink Freud©®

On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 05:34:43 +0000, Terry Dactille©~® wrote:

> On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 16:10:13 -0700, "Earle Horton"
> > wrote:
>
>>"Pink Freud©®" > wrote in message
>>newsan.2008.02.13.19.01.39.83032@Twasbrilligan dtheslithytovesdidgyreandgimbleinthewabe.allmimsyw eretheborogovesandthemomerathsoutgrabeBewaretheJab berwockmysonThejawsthatbitetheclawsthatcatchBeware theJubjubbirdandshunthefrumiousBandersnatch...

>>> Oooooooooh!
>>>

>>> I'm terrified, really!
>>>
>>> I hope you have 6820 queued up there, because you're that far behind.
>>>
>>> This is amusing, actually, a faded old man with the IQ of a soapdish not
>>> even aware that his short life is ticking away faster than he can post
>>> crap that nobody reads....
>>>
>>> And every post drains you even more.
>>>
>>> I told you that a long time ago. You didn't listen.
>>>
>>> And I'm glad you didn't.
>>>
>>> My little Creation is doing its job perfectly.
>>>

>>> Post away, loser, it's your life going down the drain, nobody else's, just
>>> yours.
>>>

>>And you saying this from your pathetic vantage point chained to a desk in
>>your parents' basement, the only light that coming from the monitor. At
>>least I have a second floor window.
>>
>>http://www.mycomputerhurts.com/Naked...puterC0610.jpg
>>
>>Cheers,
>>
>>Earle

> Any chance you might jump out of your second floor window??

Haha!

Yeah, and damage the pavement in the process...

Unless, of course, his second-floor window is actually stolen and stored
in his closet along with Billie and his tutu.

Old February 14th 08, 07:52 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Pink Freud©®

http://billhughes.com/temp/SWimp.jpg
>> Whose only way to get attention is to make a fool of its self using
>>foul language, like it did back in elementary school yard. But, too afraid
>>to use it's name and address, and take on responsibility like a grown up.
>>With an obsession with perverts and goats, where it writes via remailers,
, and cross posts to other perverts to no one's surprise. With
>>extreme jealous ranting over my documents, possessions, successes, manliness
>>and fine, Southern California surfing body, beard, and loving Christian
>>family: http://billhughes.com/ . Committing forgery over many of my posts,
>>proving I'm a responsible American man. You remind me of a little rat dog,
>>like a Mexican Chihuahua with its senseless barking, me too, me too. You're
>>even more senile than I first thought. And the poor thing, you're too girlie
>>to take responsibility for yourself again, by signing your statement like a
>>man.
>> That really thinks the group's members are so stupid not to know it's
>>the same coward, posting over and over again using a schizophrenic
>>psychopath forged up names?
>> You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same
>>paragraphs it fits so well!
>> But, now worth a forwarding to: ,
,
, , ,
for forgery.
>> Who said it also likes baby monkeys sucking their penis, like his buddy
>>posted on an auto picture group at:
>> I thought this traitor's attacks were just over personal disagreements,
>>but in reality these attacks stemming from my love of God and America on
>>Independents Week, I realized you are actually attacking my country, and
>>that's what you've been doing all along is declaring your hatred for the
>>United States of America, with each declaration of my signature, but just
>>too cowardly and stupid to be a terrorist. It's America, love it, or leave
>>it, so keep the f*ck out!
>> Or let me know when you cross my American border, so I may arrest you!
>> YOU ARE A TRAITOR and lost all rights to my American border, and
>>someday I'll have you in jail where you belong! Any time, I'll fly and meant
>>with other patriots guarding our borders against vermin like you.
>> Why don't you call the San Diego Sheriffs Department at 858-974-2020
>>YOU NEED HELP!
>> The moral majority say you are not only faggots, but cowards
>> You wouldn't know about business as you have never succeeded and
>>anything.
>> Tell me when you are about to cross my American border and I'll fly up
>>and arrange at meeting with the U.S. Border patrol and Minutemen for your
>>arrest, after you give me your name, address, date, and meeting place.
>> I would appreciate the name and address of these trolls, Square Wheel:
>>shaw.ca 24.80.201.123 and 24bit: 12.205.158.32 AT&T WorldNet Services ATT
>>Mediacom Communications Corp. I will keep your name in confidence, kindly
>>email
or
http://billhughes.com/ARMY.htm
> [...]
>>following me around? With even more jealous girlie maricón acosador
>>gibberish/babbling
>> You pathetic little schizophrenic psychopath, you make me laugh the way
>>a girlie, faggot writes, it gives me a feeling of extreme superiority!
>><ROTFLMAO>
>> Shaw promised me YOU would never do it again, of course that was you
>>old 24.86.24.251 IP, wanta try for 24.80.200.127? I see I killed that one,
>>too <ROTFLMAO> But somehow scum like you got another of 24.80.201.123.
>> Hehehe, keep'em coming coward, :-) Maybe, use little more of your
>>language, and pornography in an original post.
>> I should snip your incoherent, uncontrolled jealous senile babbling, so
>>as not to embarrass you again! NOT! :-)
>> SWimp, I'm still waiting for your real name and address like any man
>>would list. But then you're a But then you're a lying traitor of a coward
>>the loser.
>> God, I love making a fool out of you, in front of your groups!!!!! I
>>wonder what the next award I get from Giganews will look like for making a
>>fool out of you over, and over again:
>>http://www.billhughes.com/temp/giganews.jpg
>> Like to think of itself as an English major, but never graduated high
>>school!
>> Bullsh*t you and 24 faggot are as queer as they come it is the only
>>reason you must stalk me at rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys and make these
>>stupid little comments to each of my posts in an attempt to get my
>>attention, you crave.
>> I bet you're dreaming of sucking my penis, that's the only reason a
>>faggot like you keep following me around.
>> And it'll take more than a faggot like you to shake my belief in the
>>moral majority to squash kooks like you.
>> Faggot, the ball has always been in your court! and you're not done yet!
>>NOT EVEN half!!!!!!!!! Just look for
>>yourself!!!!!!! http://www.billhughes.com/temp/Superman.jpg
>> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
>>
>> http://www.billhughes.com/temp/Superman.jpg
>>
>>"Pink Freud©®" > wrote in message
>>newsan.2008.02.13.01.10.21.260792@Twasbrilliga ndtheslithytovesdidgyreandgimbleinthewabe.allmimsy weretheborogovesandthemomerathsoutgrabeBewaretheJa bberwockmysonThejawsthatbitetheclawsthatcatchBewar etheJubjubbirdandshunthefrumiousBandersnatch...
>>>

>>> That's because the attack FROM Bill is still going on, or don't you read
>>> his SPAM posts? Like the hundreds per day to the auto groups?
>>>
>>> Or do handgun aficionados hang together regardless, or perhaps share the
>>> same mindset and psychoses?
>>>
>>> Billieboi's been relatively quiet for a few days, so he's either dying(!),
>>> trying to find a place to hide from the shame he doesn't really feel, or
>>> he's just resting up for more SPAMming.
>>>
>>> We shall see.
>>>
>>> You need to get around more.
>>>

> So is your feeble attempt at terrorism supposed to put fear in our
> hearts, when you can't even keep up your own rules??

What rules?

He changes them as he goes along.

So far, the Clown Prince of Usenet has posted only 2 lame posts his
inability to construct a working web-link.

Interesting too that he is terrified to post to AUK, and almost never
posts his slime here in RAMJ+W.

Poor superman, trapped on a planet made of kryptonite.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Old February 14th 08, 03:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Earle Horton[_23_]

"Terry Dactille©~®" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 16:10:13 -0700, "Earle Horton"
> > wrote:
>
>>"Pink Freud©®" > wrote in message
>>newsan.2008.02.13.19.01.39.83032@Twasbrilligan dtheslithytovesdidgyreandgimbleinthewabe.allmimsyw eretheborogovesandthemomerathsoutgrabeBewaretheJab berwockmysonThejawsthatbitetheclawsthatcatchBeware theJubjubbirdandshunthefrumiousBandersnatch...
>>> On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 12:55:46 -0800, Idiot Hughes TrollKiller of scum
>>> 24bit

>>> Oooooooooh!
>>>

>>> I'm terrified, really!
>>>
>>> I hope you have 6820 queued up there, because you're that far behind.
>>>
>>> This is amusing, actually, a faded old man with the IQ of a soapdish not
>>> even aware that his short life is ticking away faster than he can post
>>> crap that nobody reads....
>>>
>>> And every post drains you even more.
>>>
>>> I told you that a long time ago. You didn't listen.
>>>
>>> And I'm glad you didn't.
>>>
>>> My little Creation is doing its job perfectly.
>>>

>>> Post away, loser, it's your life going down the drain, nobody else's,
>>> just
>>> yours.
>>>

>>And you saying this from your pathetic vantage point chained to a desk in
>>your parents' basement, the only light that coming from the monitor. At
>>least I have a second floor window.
>>
>>http://www.mycomputerhurts.com/Naked...puterC0610.jpg
>>
>>Cheers,
>>
>>Earle

> Any chance you might jump out of your second floor window??

Have you read the weather reports, Auntie? Second floor is just right for
walking on the snow where I am.

Cheers,

Earle

Old February 15th 08, 03:39 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Earle Horton[_23_]

"Terry Dactille©~®" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 08:25:53 -0700, "Earle Horton"
> > wrote:
>
>>"Terry Dactille©~®" > wrote in message
. ..
>>> On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 16:10:13 -0700, "Earle Horton"

>>> Any chance you might jump out of your second floor window??
>>>

>>Have you read the weather reports, Auntie? Second floor is just right for
>>walking on the snow where I am.
>>
>>Cheers,
>>
>>Earle

> Another just like Cooyon, I doubt that you have 20ft of snow where
> your at, so try the window again!
> --
>
> "A winner makes commitment. A loser makes promises."
>
> "The path of least resistance is the path of the loser."

http://www.zshare.net/image/76033477611a5a/

Morón.

Saludos,

Earle

Old February 15th 08, 06:13 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Dave Milne

yup, they have a real hard on for him to devote that much attention.

Dave Milne, Scotland

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message
> "Dave Milne" > wrote in message
> .. .
> > nice to see you back, Nate.

> thank you sir, nice to be here. i stopped reading for awhile due to the
> trolls that have ruined this newsgroup for the most part. i thought by

now
> they would have grown bored with it, i cannot believe the attack on bill

is

Old February 15th 08, 03:52 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Earle Horton[_23_]

I figure he just ****ed in their Wheaties. I am sure that more than one of
his abuse complaints got somebody's account cancelled. Perhaps someday he
will tell us all about it.

Cheers,

Earle

. uk...