General Motors is facing bankruptcy within months

Old November 10th 08, 01:19 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
MLOM

Default General Motors is facing bankruptcy within months

(kept pared down to just r.a.d)
On Nov 9, 11:08*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> "Bill Bonde { Remember, Remember, to Vote on the 5th of November )" *
> > wrote :
>

> > Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

> >> "Bill Bonde { Remember, Remember, to Vote on the 5th of November )"
> :

> >> That's not the reason, though it should be. The speed limit should be 55
> >> and all cars should have a speed limiter set at 60

> > What if you want to go 100?

> Only psychopaths who like killing innocent people want to do 100.- Hide quoted text -

Unlike you, the psychopath tho is unsafe at any speed above zero.

Loco Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend (a.k.a. SADDAM) admits to
being
a deadly speeder, psychopath and criminal coddler:

"> Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?
Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth
in
cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
stretch could be 25, i thought."

Pride of America (c.k.a. Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/Speeders And Drunk Drivers
Are Murderers (SADDAM)), 10/3/2002
http://tinyurl.com/5u4wg

Proof that POA is LBMHB/lbVH/SADDAM:
See the following: http://tinyurl.com/ahphj