Send our troops home for some Freedom Fries

Old June 19th 05, 01:02 PM
yakson

brits are more than you hijos de puta norteamericanos que no saben ni
siquiera donde esta sud affrica en el mapa, specially you woo should be
killed as inmediately and yor family and everybody, in your house
..

Old June 19th 05, 06:02 PM
Ken Ehrett

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 08:02:15 -0400, "yakson"
> wrote:

>brits are more than you hijos de puta norteamericanos que no saben ni
>siquiera donde esta sud affrica en el mapa, specially you woo should be
>killed as inmediately and yor family and everybody, in your house

I have to hand it to you Yakson, even though you tend to be a little
over emotional, you do have the capacity to recognize a smoldering
turd when you see one.

Old June 19th 05, 07:46 PM
Woo

Old June 21st 05, 05:51 AM
Woo

Ken Ehrett wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 08:02:15 -0400, "yakson"
> > wrote:
>

>>brits are more than you hijos de puta norteamericanos que no saben ni
>>siquiera donde esta sud affrica en el mapa, specially you woo should be
>>killed as inmediately and yor family and everybody, in your house

> I have to hand it to you Yakson, even though you tend to be a little
> over emotional, you do have the capacity to recognize a smoldering
> turd when you see one.

Isn't that nice! Kensock's found a friend to lament to. Try not to tip
your highchairs over in the excitement.