Ping: Billy Ray - XJ vs KJ photo

Old October 30th 05, 01:08 PM
KJ.Kate

Default Ping: Billy Ray - XJ vs KJ photo

Hey!
I was just cruising through your photo album, lots of good giggles in there!
I think my favorite is

I just came across the one titled "nuff said" again, and looked at it real
close.
Even with my glasses off I can see that the d/s rear tire on the XJ is up on
the bank of the ditch, and the KJ has it's d/s rear tire all the way down in
the bottom of the ditch nearly started up the next side..
Also noted is that the XJ is not making contact with the ground with the p/s
front tire, only by inches but it still isn't touching . It also has a
longer wheel base that allows it to reach further across the ditch.

I see what a difference in articulation there is, it's extreme BUT this is a
trick photo. So there!

KJK

Old October 30th 05, 04:37 PM
KJ.Kate

Default Billy Ray - XJ vs KJ photo

Well..
First to mind is the cat burgler, then the tattoo.... maybe I have a thing
for guns huh? LOL
then I like the upside down Jeep and I told my husband I want a new
Milwaukee for Christmas and sent him the photo, he laughed and laughed,
particularly since I am not much for long guns but love my Milwaukee screw
gun that he gave me a few years back for Christmas. I promised to let him
use it. I even emailed that one to a friend of mine that works at Porter
Cable a(now B&D) and ask her when they were going to develope one like it.
Her hubby usually runs the IDPA matches and has just joined the local PD.

..
The Hay tractor makes me think we should make one of those out in our front
field. That would be a real kick.
Maybe next year when the fields need cutting again.

Kat

"Billy Ray" > wrote in message
:I saw the photo wasn't exactly fair also when I got it from the other Bill.
:
: Which are your favorites? I added a few new ones yesterday
:
: --
: (remove SPAM)
: 2002 Jeep WJ 4 Liter Automatic
: Sharing is why we are all here....... or should be.
: .
: "KJ.Kate" > wrote in message
: .. .
: > Hey!
: > I was just cruising through your photo album, lots of good giggles in
: > there!
: > I think my favorite is
: >

Old October 30th 05, 04:42 PM
KJ.Kate

WAIT!
Favorite - Match made in heaven

"KJ.Kate" > wrote in message
[...]
: "Billy Ray" > wrote in message
: ...
::I saw the photo wasn't exactly fair also when I got it from the other
Bill.
::
:: Which are your favorites? I added a few new ones yesterday
::
:: --
:: (remove SPAM)
:: 2002 Jeep WJ 4 Liter Automatic
:: Sharing is why we are all here....... or should be.
:: .
:: "KJ.Kate" > wrote in message
:: .. .
:: > Hey!
:: > I was just cruising through your photo album, lots of good giggles in
:: > there!
:: > I think my favorite is
:: >

Old October 30th 05, 05:33 PM
Billy Ray

I got 2 calls when the cat burglar photo appeared, people wanting to adopt.

Old October 30th 05, 05:34 PM
Billy Ray

There is a racy one that I haven't posted...

Old October 30th 05, 05:35 PM
Billy Ray

There is a racy one that I haven't posted... related to the new food group
pyrimid

Old October 30th 05, 09:04 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Hi Kate,
Jack your car up and you will see you have only four inches of
travel, any straight axles has at least double that in their stock
length shock absorbers: http://www.billhughes.com/XJversusKJ.jpg
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old October 30th 05, 09:33 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Put on your glasses and look again the XJ's rear tire is in the
bottom of the ravine.

Old October 30th 05, 09:38 PM
Mike Romain

It isn't a trick photo from what I have seen. I have photos of both
XJ's and TJ's hangin' 1 or teeter totering on 2 like that.

Bill's photo is just showing the axle droop difference. The KJ could
come down really hard if the driver isn't really careful! Then so could
the XJ when up that far....

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's
Aug./05 http://www.imagestation.com/album/in...?id=2120343242

"KJ.Kate" wrote:

> Hey!
> I was just cruising through your photo album, lots of good giggles in there!
> I think my favorite is
>
> I just came across the one titled "nuff said" again, and looked at it real
> close.
> Even with my glasses off I can see that the d/s rear tire on the XJ is up on
> the bank of the ditch, and the KJ has it's d/s rear tire all the way down in
> the bottom of the ditch nearly started up the next side..
> Also noted is that the XJ is not making contact with the ground with the p/s
> front tire, only by inches but it still isn't touching . It also has a
> longer wheel base that allows it to reach further across the ditch.
>
> I see what a difference in articulation there is, it's extreme BUT this is a
> trick photo. So there!
>
> KJK

Ping Ping Ping Knock BradandBrooks Ford Mustang 9 August 7th 05 03:41 PM
PiNg PiNg PiNg Laurie S Spike Ford Mustang 19 March 1st 05 10:55 PM
ping vs knock picaza Mazda 1 September 1st 04 01:04 AM
Amazing Photo Editor - Edit, optimize and convert your photos and images. Kendy Chen 4x4 0 December 18th 03 09:39 AM