Does anybody have the BMW minidisc player???

Old July 10th 14, 05:25 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw

Default Does anybody have the BMW minidisc player???

Hello everyone, I wanna get myself a md to play in my e65 but I can't seem to find which MD model I got to use. Could anyone advice me?
Old July 10th 14, 01:03 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
R. Mark Clayton

> wrote in message
> Hello everyone, I wanna get myself a md to play in my e65 but I can't seem
> to find which MD model I got to use. Could anyone advice me?

There should be an auxiliary in port in the rear binnacle, just connect up
your MD player with a jack to jack cable

If you want to play videos you will need a four pole one.

Old July 11th 14, 03:20 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw

Dear mark,
Hey thanks a lot for the reply. My e65 is equipped with MD player already, I just wanna know what disc I should get. Like give me a sample model cause there is a lot type of minidisc out in market and I don't wanna get the wrong model
Old July 11th 14, 02:31 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Scott Dorsey

> wrote:
>Hello everyone, I wanna get myself a md to play in my e65 but I can't seem to find which MD model I got to use. Could anyone advice me?

As far as I know, there was only one car MD player ever made, and it was
a Sony mechanism. The BMW one was a rebadged Sony and my guess is that you
will probably never find one in working condition.

MD was sort of a mistake. If you have existing MDs your best bet is probably
to transfer them to a CD or a memory stick for actual playback, assuming you
can find a machine to do that.
--scott
Old July 11th 14, 03:04 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
R. Mark Clayton

> wrote in message
> Dear mark,
> Hey thanks a lot for the reply. My e65 is equipped with MD player already,
> I just wanna know what disc I should get. Like give me a sample model
> cause there is a lot type of minidisc out in market and I don't wanna get
> the wrong model

Start he -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minidisc

I am amazed an E65 has one built in!

cd player sunzycos BMW 4 August 25th 07 05:06 PM
CD Player tarrheel Honda 2 April 17th 06 03:57 AM
93 CD player JFM Mazda 1 April 20th 05 12:32 PM
CD Player in Ion [email protected] Saturn 2 January 22nd 05 11:15 PM
mp3-player Nav+ sb Alfa Romeo 1 May 31st 04 03:34 PM