Dead or Alive?????

Old January 20th 10, 03:39 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
LG

Default Dead or Alive?????

Has by some strange miracle everybody's VWs started running?
Seems like an eon since a new post came up.

Old January 20th 10, 11:28 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
dave AKA vwdoc1[_2_]

Now why did you have to mention that!
Remember NO news is GOOD news usually! lol

Old January 21st 10, 02:24 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
PeterD

On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 16:28:37 -0600, "dave AKA vwdoc1"
> wrote:

>Now why did you have to mention that!
>Remember NO news is GOOD news usually! lol
>

>"LG" > wrote in message
>> Has by some strange miracle everybody's VWs started running?
>> Seems like an eon since a new post came up.

Well, actually my 88 won't start... Does that count?
Old January 21st 10, 03:35 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
LG

"PeterD" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 16:28:37 -0600, "dave AKA vwdoc1"
> > wrote:
>
>>Now why did you have to mention that!
>>Remember NO news is GOOD news usually! lol
>>

>>"LG" > wrote in message
>>> Has by some strange miracle everybody's VWs started running?
>>> Seems like an eon since a new post came up.
>>>

> Well, actually my 88 won't start... Does that count?

It only counts if it is something more than a dead battery...

Old January 22nd 10, 02:32 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
PeterD

On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 07:35:31 -0700, "LG" > wrote:

>"PeterD" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 16:28:37 -0600, "dave AKA vwdoc1"
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>Now why did you have to mention that!
>>>Remember NO news is GOOD news usually! lol

>> Well, actually my 88 won't start... Does that count?

>It only counts if it is something more than a dead battery...

Crap, now I'll have to test it again! <g>
Old January 23rd 10, 01:14 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Jack[_26_]

"LG" > wrote in :

> Has by some strange miracle everybody's VWs started running?
> Seems like an eon since a new post came up.

My 2002 Passat runs like a top. My only complaint is the high prices the
dealer charges for parts and service. Other than that I like the car,
which I purchased new in 2002. It looks just as modern as all the new cars
and the car has everything I want in a car.