Car Will Not Start

Old December 28th 08, 11:00 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Snow[_2_]

Default Car Will Not Start

On Dec 21, 4:24*pm, Snow > wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a Saturn 01 sl2 that will *not start it will crank but will not
> turn over I don't know if its because it 30 below today or what. Heres
> the problem: *Car would not start tried to Jump start the car. Car
> would not take the jump. So decide to change the battery, still
> noting, checked the oil which was VERY low put 4 quarts of oil in the
> engine nothing. I think its the altnerator but *I don't know. Also I
> was leaking Coolent but it has now stoped and now Im leaking
> transmission fuild. Can your car not start because of no transmission
> fuild? Please Help!!!!!!!!
>
> Thanks in advance!

Ok.......Update...Had my mech. come look at it he said its the CPS
that needs replacing......but I found a broken fuel test port fitting
(I Think that's the correct name for this line), but I don't know
where it goes. It is coupled to another line with tape that says Fuel
lines the other line leads to the top of the engine(I'm guessing that
line has something to do with the gas pressure) and this one I found
is in the back of the engine with a piece of orange tape ... anyone
knows where this line goes..... ?

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS REPLIED

I'm feeling the love!!!!