Changing remote start battery

Old July 4th 09, 11:32 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

Default Changing remote start battery

The remote start/entry key fob for my 2007 Aura is dead. my guess is the
battery. Can the battery be replaced in these things? I can't seem to open it
up. Luckily I Have a second which still works. This is my fourth Saturn and the
first time the remote died. Thanks.
Old July 5th 09, 03:37 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
marx404

The battery can be changed. You will need to remove it from the keychain
ring and place a screwdriver or dime in the slot at the bottom of the
remote, you will see the slot there. Gently twist the case open and the
battery will be inside. If that does not do it the inside contacts will need
to be cleaned with rubbing alcohol.

--
marx404
<all gmail posts blocked>

Old July 5th 09, 05:49 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

On Sat, 4 Jul 2009 22:37:15 -0400, "marx404" > wrote:

>The battery can be changed. You will need to remove it from the keychain
>ring and place a screwdriver or dime in the slot at the bottom of the
>remote, you will see the slot there. Gently twist the case open and the
>battery will be inside. If that does not do it the inside contacts will need
>to be cleaned with rubbing alcohol.

Thanks much.

Remote start not responding after battery change Calab Technology 2 February 4th 08 02:35 PM
Changing a car battery Dee5 Technology 4 June 11th 06 06:52 AM
Changing the battery [email protected] Technology 16 April 8th 05 03:41 PM
Battery for remote key fob [email protected] Chrysler 1 February 28th 05 07:26 PM
Battery for remote key fob [email protected] Technology 1 February 28th 05 07:26 PM