A lap around "The Ring"

Old April 10th 05, 07:33 PM
John Wallace

Bill Bollinger wrote:
> I could CARE LESS what the UN says - As I am sure most Americans would
> say/vote as well. Therefore, who cares how far we fell short

Can anyone tell me what's wrong with me? Despite all evidence to the
contrary I *still* persist in having high hopes for people. Then I read
selfish horse**** like this.

Bill, there are 45,000 people PER DAY dying of starvation around the
world. THAT is who cares, and why we should care.

Still, I'd better warn you they're not from the US, so f*ck 'em, eh? Who
could care less?
Old April 11th 05, 03:20 AM
Bill Bollinger

So what are YOU doing about it John?

Bill

Old April 11th 05, 07:29 PM
John Wallace

Bill Bollinger wrote:

> So what are YOU doing about it John?

What do you think, as much as I can! One person can't do much, but we
are all just one person. Get a lot of "one persons" and things start to
improve.

So to reverse the subject change back to yourself, how about you? Do you
think it's worth caring about, even acting upon? We worry about gas
going over $3 per gallon, and if the SUV was a good purchase, while
driving to McDonalds for calories we don't need. Meanwhile elsewhere in
our cozy planet those 45,000 people a day are dying worrying where their
next meal comes from.

No-one said the world had to make sense.
Old April 12th 05, 08:16 AM
Byron Forbes

"John Wallace" > wrote in message
> Bill Bollinger wrote:
>> I could CARE LESS what the UN says - As I am sure most Americans would
>> say/vote as well. Therefore, who cares how far we fell short

> Can anyone tell me what's wrong with me? Despite all evidence to the
> contrary I *still* persist in having high hopes for people. Then I read
> selfish horse**** like this.

It took a long time for the reality of the horror of just what % of
humans amount to no more than a zombie - the human race is VERY over rated!
Not many can distinguish between technology and intelligence/common sense.

Some think you can get by on military superiority alone, and forever
(Hitler, etc) - others think you can solve all problems with talk
(christians). Stupid dogs on one end, pitiful bitches on the oither.

Old April 12th 05, 08:26 AM
Byron Forbes

"John Wallace" > wrote in message
> Byron Forbes wrote:
>
>> American Power man - yeah, American U.S. power - ****en A baby!
>> Yeeeeeehaaaaaaa! Rock n' roll. Kickn aaaaaaaaaassssss!
>>
>> Mumma said take you down............................................

> Actually you're worryingly good at that! :-)
>
> Were you in Apocalypse Now? I bet you do a damn good "Charlie don't surf"
> :-)

I'm gunna haffta watch that DVD again now!

Old April 12th 05, 10:14 AM
Uwe Schürkamp

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 17:16:16 +1000, Byron Forbes wrote:

> It took a long time for the reality of the horror of just what % of
> humans amount to no more than a zombie - the human race is VERY over rated!
> Not many can distinguish between technology and intelligence/common sense.

Obligatory "Dan Quinn" plug: Read "Ishmael" and call me in the
morning. Weren't you the guy willing to kill his own offspring for
certain reasons? ;-) Your definition of "common sense" might turn out
to be rather interesting, to say the least.

Cheers, uwe

http://www.ishmael.org/

--
GPG Fingerprint: 2E 13 20 22 9A 3F 63 7F 67 6F E9 B1 A8 36 A4 61
Old April 13th 05, 03:49 PM
bernard spilman

> Bye-bye? No stomach for a dialog with people who don't agree with you?
>
> Marty

More like no brain. He only knows slogans and jingoisms. He has no
understanding of the world so when he realizes that he is in over his
head, he bails out. Mitch is true chicken****.
WS

Old April 13th 05, 05:15 PM
Mitch_A

Yawn...

I haven't went anywhere. You just bore me with your ridiculous nonsense
wrapped around complete bull****.

When you grow up maybe we can talk more. Then again, maybe not.

Mitch

"bernard spilman" > > More like no brain. He only

Old April 13th 05, 08:27 PM
Byron Forbes

"Uwe Schürkamp" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 17:16:16 +1000, Byron Forbes wrote:
>>
>> It took a long time for the reality of the horror of just what % of
>> humans amount to no more than a zombie - the human race is VERY over
>> rated!
>> Not many can distinguish between technology and intelligence/common
>> sense.
>>

> Obligatory "Dan Quinn" plug: Read "Ishmael" and call me in the
> morning. Weren't you the guy willing to kill his own offspring for
> certain reasons? ;-) Your definition of "common sense" might turn out
> to be rather interesting, to say the least.

I'm surprised you credited me with "certain reasons". Every U.S. tax
payer is with me on this too - they have the death penalty so if their
children murder, they get killed.

So how many psychopathic children have you raised, sheltered and kept
hidden in this lifetime Uwe?

Old April 13th 05, 09:59 PM
Uwe Schürkamp

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 05:27:45 +1000, Byron Forbes wrote:

> So how many psychopathic children have you raised, sheltered and kept
> hidden in this lifetime Uwe?

Hmm, the future may tell, they're not psychopathic right now as far as
I can say. Hidden? Positively none, zero zilch ;-)

Cheers, uwe

--
GPG Fingerprint: 2E 13 20 22 9A 3F 63 7F 67 6F E9 B1 A8 36 A4 61

"Al Qaeda" does not exist Awake BMW 64 March 10th 05 11:25 AM
99 Cobra cracked ring cgun Ford Mustang 10 February 22nd 05 04:33 PM
Anyone heard the new NFL Ring tones? [email protected] Driving 4 January 11th 05 01:40 PM
cause of broken ring gear teeth RLGIRSCH 4x4 0 October 11th 04 09:05 PM