Best place to buy N2003 online?

Old October 25th 04, 03:04 AM
JZach

Default Best place to buy N2003 online?

Looking to pickup a new N2003 CD as well as F1Challenge.....
Any suggestions to buy it online?

Thx

Old October 25th 04, 03:47 AM
Scott and Cheryl

I just saw it at Staples (NR2003) on clearance for $9.99 her in Central PA.

God bless the Hendrick family.....

Scott

om...

Old October 25th 04, 04:19 AM
Dave Henrie

"JZach" > wrote in news:MaZed.10303$Al3.2261
@newssvr30.news.prodigy.com:

> Looking to pickup a new N2003 CD as well as F1Challenge.....
> Any suggestions to buy it online?
>
> Thx

Both titles are have been discontinued. You will find it easier to
track down Nr2k3 than F1c. F1c is almost a rariety...ebay would be your
best bet, but I doubt you will find one
(f1c) priced anywhere near it's final retail price of $9.99 USA dollars.
dave hanire
Old October 25th 04, 10:45 PM
Will_H#24

I found F1 Challenge at Circuit City in Oxford Valley Pa. for $9.99 two
weeks ago! Maybe try to order it online with them?

"Dave Henrie" > wrote in message
. 97.136...
> "JZach" > wrote in news:MaZed.10303$Al3.2261
> @newssvr30.news.prodigy.com:
>
> > Looking to pickup a new N2003 CD as well as F1Challenge.....
> > Any suggestions to buy it online?
> >
> > Thx
> >

> Both titles are have been discontinued. You will find it easier to
> track down Nr2k3 than F1c. F1c is almost a rariety...ebay would be your
> best bet, but I doubt you will find one
> (f1c) priced anywhere near it's final retail price of $9.99 USA dollars.
> dave hanire

Can any one recommend a online traffic school? [email protected] Driving 1 December 6th 04 02:24 PM
Subject: Traffic School - online traffic school experience response [email protected] Corvette 0 October 9th 04 05:56 PM
gender performance online Daisy 4x4 0 May 29th 04 11:24 PM
Good Tire Balancing place in Bay Area (South)? [email protected] General 3 May 3rd 04 07:52 PM