Audi A4 Convertible Sport or BMW 325ci Sport Convertible?

Old March 5th 07, 11:36 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw

Default Audi A4 Convertible Sport or BMW 325ci Sport Convertible?

Hello All....Im confused.

I currently own a BMW 325ci Convertible which i have owned for a year
now...but....I'm starting to like to like the A4 Convertible!

Two of my best friends have told me to stick with the Beemer but... my
heart is starting to say go for the Audi! I love my car but would like
to find out what you guys think?
Thanks all

Old March 6th 07, 01:31 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Tom Scales

" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Hello All....Im confused.
>
> I currently own a BMW 325ci Convertible which i have owned for a year
> now...but....I'm starting to like to like the A4 Convertible!
>
> Two of my best friends have told me to stick with the Beemer but... my
> heart is starting to say go for the Audi! I love my car but would like
> to find out what you guys think?
> Thanks all

Well, this is the BMW newsgroup, so clearly we believe that Audi's are the
spawn of Satan.

Really, though, only you can decide. Both fine cars.

Old March 6th 07, 01:50 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
dizzy

Tom Scales wrote:

>hspadwal wrote:
>>
>> Hello All....Im confused.
>>
>> I currently own a BMW 325ci Convertible which i have owned for a year
>> now...but....I'm starting to like to like the A4 Convertible!
>>
>> Two of my best friends have told me to stick with the Beemer but... my
>> heart is starting to say go for the Audi! I love my car but would like
>> to find out what you guys think?
>> Thanks all

>Well, this is the BMW newsgroup, so clearly we believe that Audi's are the
>spawn of Satan.
>
>Really, though, only you can decide. Both fine cars.

Except the Audi, which is crap.

Old March 6th 07, 02:12 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw

" > wrote in
ups.com:

> Hello All....Im confused.
>
> I currently own a BMW 325ci Convertible which i have owned for a year
> now...but....I'm starting to like to like the A4 Convertible!
>
> Two of my best friends have told me to stick with the Beemer but... my
> heart is starting to say go for the Audi! I love my car but would like
> to find out what you guys think?
> Thanks all

get a bmw2002!
Old March 6th 07, 04:02 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Pete[_2_]

"dizzy" wrote
> Except the Audi, which is crap.

If you're going to throw out such blanket accusations, you might as well
support them with some evidence. Otherwise, it's just that - empty
words.

I'm not the one to say Audi makes ideal cars, but neither does anyone
else.

Pete

Old March 6th 07, 04:17 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
daytripper

On Mon, 5 Mar 2007 22:02:31 -0500, "Pete" > wrote:

>"dizzy" wrote
>> Except the Audi, which is crap.

>If you're going to throw out such blanket accusations, you might as well
>support them with some evidence. Otherwise, it's just that - empty
>words.
>
>I'm not the one to say Audi makes ideal cars, but neither does anyone
>else.
>
>Pete

Now, now, don't get yourself lathered up over dizzy, he's like the town drunk,
every usenet group has one, and nobody pays them much attention...

/daytripper
'00 s4 6spd - my "dizzy mobile" ahahahahahahahahaha! ;-)
Old March 6th 07, 05:15 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
dizzy

Pete wrote:

>"dizzy" wrote
>> Except the Audi, which is crap.

>If you're going to throw out such blanket accusations, you might as well
>support them with some evidence. Otherwise, it's just that - empty
>words.

Check where the engine is mounted. (Hint: It's not between the front
and rear axles.) Then check the resultant weight bias.

>I'm not the one to say Audi makes ideal cars, but neither does anyone
>else.

I can believe that.

That no one says Audi makes ideal cars, that is... 8)

Old March 6th 07, 05:18 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
dizzy

daytripper wrote:

>On Mon, 5 Mar 2007 22:02:31 -0500, "Pete" > wrote:
>

>>"dizzy" wrote
>>> Except the Audi, which is crap.

>>If you're going to throw out such blanket accusations, you might as well
>>support them with some evidence. Otherwise, it's just that - empty
>>words.
>>
>>I'm not the one to say Audi makes ideal cars, but neither does anyone
>>else.

>Now, now, don't get yourself lathered up over dizzy, he's like the town drunk,
>every usenet group has one, and nobody pays them much attention...
>
>/daytripper
>'00 s4 6spd - my "dizzy mobile" ahahahahahahahahaha! ;-)

I think you should be checking your tire pressures, dude. The fronts
look a bit flat. LOL

Old March 6th 07, 05:41 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Pete[_2_]

"dizzy" wrote
> Check where the engine is mounted. (Hint: It's not between the front
> and rear axles.)

Yet it somehow doesn't prevent an RS4 from handling as well as the M3...

If you want to be this picky, then let's also say that in a real car,
the engine should be mounted behind the front seats. By this
definition, BMW is crap as well.

Pete

Old March 6th 07, 01:00 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Tom Scales

"Pete" > wrote in message

> "dizzy" wrote
>> Check where the engine is mounted. (Hint: It's not between the front
>> and rear axles.)

> Yet it somehow doesn't prevent an RS4 from handling as well as the M3...
>
> If you want to be this picky, then let's also say that in a real car, the
> engine should be mounted behind the front seats. By this definition, BMW
> is crap as well.
>
> Pete

Don't feed the trolls.

OK, maybe I will

Hey Dizzy, I love my supercharged 540iT and my M3 convertible.

But you know which car I own that is more fun and a better car?

My 2007 Corvette convertible. Yeah, a Chevy!

Tom

Audi A4 Convertible Sport or BMW 325ci Sport Convertible? Chicka Audi 12 March 9th 07 09:45 PM
REPOSTS: 1962 Chrysler 300 Sport Convertible r3q.JPG (1/1) Remember when we posted this kind of material? 124001 bytes ThomasS[_2_] Auto Photos 0 December 15th 06 06:15 AM
REPOSTS: 1962 Chrysler 300 Sport Convertible f3q.JPG (1/1) Remember when we posted this kind of material? 149294 bytes ThomasS[_2_] Auto Photos 0 December 15th 06 06:15 AM
Old scan reposts (mostly bad) 1966 Plymouth Sport Fury Convertible Cream Frt Qtr.jpg (Easynews) 119110 bytes HEMI-Powered @ [email protected] Auto Photos 0 December 6th 06 02:39 PM
Steering on E46 325Ci Sport (18" wheels) Chris BMW 5 February 5th 05 06:14 PM