FS: 75 Vette

Old June 14th 05, 03:46 PM
Dave

Default FS: 75 Vette

car was ground up restored in the mid 90's. This vette uses no oil and is
mechanically and structurally very tight and sound.

exterior_____________________________________

- competition yellow. no scratches or cracks. paint is extremely nice and
bright
- chrome is all very bright, not pitted(luggage rack, side pipes&headers,
handles).
- T-tops are great. no leaks. all rubber weatherstripping is great
- all vacuum functions work perfectly. Lights close correctly.

interior___________________________________

- black, all interior is near mint. chrome trim is excellent.
- all gauges work and are bright, including clock, tach etc.
- leather seats - no tears.
- radio is original FM and works great

wheels / rims__________________________________

- tires are recently new Firestone Firehawks. maybe 1000 miles on them ?
- rims are bright, trim rings are new. all pieces to center caps are new

engine 350 L48________________________________

- very clean, runs strong, no leaks. has original chevy dress up kit
intalled(chrome covers, air cleaner etc).
recent alternator, water pump, plug wires.
- factory air works.

brakes._________________________________________

I had front brakes rebuilt spring '03 with new no-leak calipers, rotors,
pads. No longer has the dreaded 'vette brake leak due to seeping caliper
pistons.
Rears were done spring '04 -- $1500 in total brake work.

work needed_______________________________________

the only items I have not been able to get to yet this spring; passenger
door handle needs adjustment, left rear marker light needs replacing, $14
Drivers seat needs a latch adjustment.

mid southern wisconsin (yes, it has been garaged from november to may)

$9500 or ?

http://www.rotaidem.com/v1.jpg
http://www.rotaidem.com/v2.jpg

I have many pics digital pics I can send

YUGLYSISTER
=== you must first take out MYUGLYSISTER to email me privately ===
or post here and I will get back to you with phone#

thx
dave

Old June 15th 05, 04:53 PM
Dave

sounds interesting. check out my email to you.

hows the mileage ? can you tell me about it ? do you have pics ?

are you anywhere in or close to WIS ?

dave