Where to make Tsunami disaster donation?

Old January 2nd 05, 04:09 AM
Bernard Farquart

Default Where to make Tsunami disaster donation?

"Scott en Aztlán" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 1 Jan 2005 18:35:02 +1100, "Rod Speed" >
> wrote:
>
>>...****wit child....
>>
>>...More fool you...

> I didn't think it was possible, but there's actually a troll with less
> material than Judy Diarrhea.

he made it to my killfile, Judy hasn't yet.

Old January 2nd 05, 04:13 AM
Rod Speed

Some pathetic little ****wit child desperately cowering behind
Scott en Aztlán > desperately
attempted to bull**** its way out of its predicament in message
and fooled absolutely no one at all. As always.

Old January 2nd 05, 04:13 AM
Rod Speed

Old January 2nd 05, 04:14 AM
simon

Some ****wit claiming to be
Bernard ****quart >
wrote in message news:ztKBd.13367$hc7.5684@trnddc06...
just the puerile **** thats always pouring from the back of it.

Old January 2nd 05, 04:14 AM
simon

Old January 2nd 05, 05:00 AM
Rod Speed

Wota terminal ****wit.

Old January 2nd 05, 05:00 AM
Rod Speed

Old January 2nd 05, 06:31 AM
The Real Bev

"Scott en Aztlán" wrote:

> On Sat, 1 Jan 2005 18:35:02 +1100, "Rod Speed" >
> wrote:
>
> >...****wit child....
> >
> >...More fool you...

> I didn't think it was possible, but there's actually a troll with less
> material than Judy Diarrhea.

I think he's bipolar. Half of him drivels and the other half makes
sense.

--
Cheers, Bev
Old January 2nd 05, 06:31 AM
The Real Bev

Old January 2nd 05, 06:56 AM
Rod Speed

The Real Bev > wrote in
message ...

> I think he's bipolar. Half of him drivels and the other half makes sense.

Even trailer trash should be able to manage a
more viable troll than that pathetic effort, granny.