dealing with tail-gaiters?

Old December 31st 04, 06:38 AM
Paul

"Paul Hovnanian P.E." > wrote in message
> Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> >
> > I've already explained this months ago. Carry some rocks or marble

> > toss out the window and into their windshield. Tailgaters are
> > murderers and you've got a right to defend yourself.

> The 'tailgaiter' might just be an unmarked patrol car trying to get a
> close look at you and figure out why you are driving so erratically.

I hope that tailgater is a cop and our resident troll judy moron does
toss a marble or two at him. And I hope it a cop in one of our rural
counties here in the south which have lots and lots of beautiful
unpopulated swamp-land and hungry alligators...

Old December 31st 04, 06:53 AM

Unfortunately for us, and fortunate for Judy, there are no alligators
in CO. :-(

Old December 31st 04, 06:53 AM

Old December 31st 04, 06:54 AM

Throwing rocks and/or marbles out your window is a premidated act, and
should *definitely* be prosecuted as murder if someone dies as a
result. They have the death penalty in Colorado, retard?

Old December 31st 04, 06:54 AM

Old December 31st 04, 07:08 AM
Paul

"gpsman" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> The best way I've found to deal with people who follow too closely is
> to tap the brake and flash the brake lights.

What usually works for me is to ease up on the gas to encourage them to
pass. Of course, unlike the OP of this thread, I don't speed up while
they try to pass....

Old December 31st 04, 07:08 AM
Paul

Old December 31st 04, 07:15 AM
Paul

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Unfortunately for us, and fortunate for Judy, there are no alligators
> in CO. :-(

True, but IIRC there are lots of wide open spaces out there where a body
would never be found (atleast untill the buzzards and/or bears or
whatever had picked the bones clean)... ;-P

Don't know if the cops out there would have the nads to pull the trigger
on judy, though...

--
BTW, anyone who calls them self "Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend," is
a ****ing idiot....

Old December 31st 04, 07:15 AM
Paul

oups.com...

Old December 31st 04, 08:11 AM
Arif Khokar

Paul wrote:

> What usually works for me is to ease up on the gas to encourage them to
> pass. Of course, unlike the OP of this thread, I don't speed up while
> they try to pass....

I try varying my speed instead. This reminds me one "duckling" I
encountered several days ago. I passed this person and then he decided
to keep up with me following at about a 1 second distance. He would
change lanes in tandem with me, even signalling at the same time I did.
Because of this, he ended up cutting off every car we passed when I
returned to the right lane.