TJ Sway Bar Link Torque Values Anyone??

Old March 20th 05, 03:44 PM

Default TJ Sway Bar Link Torque Values Anyone??

I will be replacing a sway bar Link on a 2000 TJ today. I got an OEM
part from the dealer. Can anyone please take a quick peak at a Service
Manual and tell me the torque values for the top and bottom bolts?

Thanks!

Andrew

Old March 20th 05, 04:40 PM
Jerry Bransford

Exact torque values aren't critical for those two mounting bolts, just
get them tight. You probably could have bought a set of better quality
quick disconnects useful for offroading for what you paid for the OE
part from the dealer.

Jerry

--
Jerry Bransford
PP-ASEL N6TAY
Old March 20th 05, 07:12 PM
mabar

I installed mine without a torque wrench. I just made both the top and
bottom "nice and tight."

Tom

"DougW" > wrote in message
newsrj%d.11813$ju.7313@okepread07...
> did pass the time by typing:
> > I will be replacing a sway bar Link on a 2000 TJ today. I got an OEM
> > part from the dealer. Can anyone please take a quick peak at a Service
> > Manual and tell me the torque values for the top and bottom bolts?

> this is for my zj.

http://members.cox.net/wilsond/front...way/index.html

TJ sway bar question [email protected] Jeep 11 February 13th 05 10:51 PM
Torque Wrench Seraph Honda 12 February 6th 05 10:07 PM
torque wrench calibration [email protected] Technology 7 December 20th 04 05:47 PM
Don't buy a honda after year 2k? Sam Steele Honda 55 December 18th 04 11:11 PM
Why/How do diesels deliver *less* power but *more* torque? [email protected] General 2 September 15th 04 11:39 PM