FS 1965 Ford Mustang Fastback in PA

Old January 24th 05, 01:15 PM

Default FS 1965 Ford Mustang Fastback in PA

Car is in excellent condition. Has red leather interior no tears at
all. All original. Has the V6 transomatic engine with 82000 original
miles on it. No rust at all. Red with white racing stripes. Price is
12500. Car is a great deal. I can email u pics also. Email me with
any other ?'s. Here is the address if u need to mapquest Fleetwood, PA
19522
Thx
derek

Old January 24th 05, 06:18 PM
Mark C.

Never heard of a V6 transomatic engine. What's it out of? Are you sure
that's not a vinyl interior?

--
Mark C. Jack of all trades, master of none. (well, maybe a couple)

oups.com...

Old January 24th 05, 08:59 PM
Paul

Yeah, you know, the ORIGINAL transomatic V6. All the cool Mustangs had 'em
back in '65.

Paul

"Mark C." > wrote in message
: Never heard of a V6 transomatic engine. What's it out of? Are you sure
: that's not a vinyl interior?
:
: --
: Mark C. Jack of all trades, master of none. (well, maybe a couple)
:
:
:
:
:
: > wrote in message
: oups.com...
: > Car is in excellent condition. Has red leather interior no tears at
: > all. All original. Has the V6 transomatic engine with 82000 original
: > miles on it. No rust at all. Red with white racing stripes. Price is
: > 12500. Car is a great deal. I can email u pics also. Email me with
: > any other ?'s. Here is the address if u need to mapquest Fleetwood, PA
: > 19522
: > Thx
: > derek
: >
:
:

Old January 25th 05, 07:26 PM
Mark C.

I'd like to put a modern V-6 into an l-6 car just for kicks.Hmmm, maybe a
turbo...

--
Mark C. Jack of all trades, master of none. (well, maybe a couple)

I r34lly n33d t0 g37 l41d

ink.net...