Best wheel advice

Old September 10th 05, 03:40 PM
Andi Cole

Sorry, some 'sayings' just become second nature in meaning, but if you've
not seen them before they can be confusing.

Andi.

PS There's 20 hits on ebay for Logitech Momo, only one being the original
leather wheel. The rest are Momo Racing. 12 DFP's and no Rocking horse
struff!

PPS, Ebuyer is selling DFP's for less than most advertised on ebay.

Old September 13th 05, 06:27 PM
Larry

The DFPro is nice, but if you have a desk with a rounded edge it will NOT
stay put.

Logitech left the third (middle) deep clamp off the DFPro for some
illogical, stupid, assanine, insane reason.

Dummies.

-Larry

.uk...

Old September 13th 05, 06:51 PM
Sidney H Bridge

Larry wrote:
> The DFPro is nice, but if you have a desk with a rounded edge it will NOT
> stay put.
>
> Logitech left the third (middle) deep clamp off the DFPro for some
> illogical, stupid, assanine, insane reason.
>
> Dummies.

My desk has rounded edges and I've had no trouble fixing the DFPro to it.