Un système de conjugaison mieux que le Bescherelle

Old September 10th 05, 11:14 AM
Jan Verschueren

Default Un système de conjugaison mieux que le Bescherelle

> wrote...
> Cher(e) ami(e),

Ecoutez, d'abord il n'est pas bon ton de faire du pub sur ce group.

Deuxièmement, vous faites du pub pour une système pour apprendre une langue
en untilisant cette langue que vos clients doivent encore apprendre.
N'est-ce un peu bête, à votre avis?

Jan.
=---

Old September 10th 05, 02:12 PM
Sidney H Bridge

Jan Verschueren wrote:
> > wrote...
>
>>Cher(e) ami(e),

> Ecoutez, d'abord il n'est pas bon ton de faire du pub sur ce group.
>
> Deuxièmement, vous faites du pub pour une système pour apprendre une langue
> en untilisant cette langue que vos clients doivent encore apprendre.
> N'est-ce un peu bête, à votre avis?
>
> Jan.
> =---

exactly!

-- Sidney Harbour Bridge
Old September 10th 05, 02:40 PM
ymenard

>"Jan Verschueren" > wrote
> Ecoutez, d'abord il n'est pas bon ton de faire du pub sur ce group.

Not bad

"Écoutez, d'abord il n'est pas de bon ton de faire de la pub sur ce groupe".
Actually your sentencing is very classical (positively). I guess you can't
do weird characters like "é" so I'll pass that one. You doubled the
negative "n'est pas", that's great!

> N'est-ce un peu bête, à votre avis?

Ah see you've forgot to double the negative on that last sentence.
"N'est-ce pas un peu bête, à votre avis?"

Btw, the guy is just spamming.

--
-- François Ménard <ymenard>
-- This announcement is brought to you by the Shimago-Dominguez

Old September 10th 05, 05:26 PM
Jan Verschueren

"ymenard" wrote...
> > <snip>

> Not bad

Thanks.

> "Écoutez, d'abord il n'est pas de bon ton de faire de la pub sur ce
> groupe". Actually your sentencing is very classical (positively).

This being my school French, I already reckoned it was. <g>

> I guess you can't do weird characters like "é" so I'll pass that one.

Here at home I have a qwerty US keyboard, so I can't. At work, where I
posted the reply, I have an azerty one (standard for Belgium), which can do
the accents, but not on capital letters(*). However, I could still do them
using ALT+130, e.g., but I can't be arsed to look up every 2nd word in the
dictionary, so I just wing them.

> You doubled the negative "n'est pas", that's great!

8 years of educational drilling paying off at last.

>> N'est-ce un peu bête, à votre avis?

> Ah see you've forgot to double the negative on that last
> sentence. "N'est-ce pas un peu bête, à votre avis?"

Yeah, only noticed after posting.

> Btw, the guy is just spamming.

I know.... I was just bored at work.

Jan. ;-)
=---
(*): it's quite common for the French speaking community to write capital
letters without accents on computer generated documents here.