GTech Pro RR

Old April 11th 07, 08:01 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Nicholas Anthony

Default GTech Pro RR

How well does the GTech Pro RR ($299) work? Is it the best in its class or
is there something comparable or better? I noticed Beltronics has a nice one
called the Vector FX1 ($99) and FX2 ($179). It seems to do the same things
and costs about $100 less. Can someone name some others to look into? Anyone
have input on any of these vehicle performance computers? Thanks.

Old April 11th 07, 10:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Nomal Sapeton

"Nicholas Anthony" > wrote in message
> How well does the GTech Pro RR ($299) work? Is it the best in its class or
> is there something comparable or better? I noticed Beltronics has a nice
> one called the Vector FX1 ($99) and FX2 ($179). It seems to do the same
> things and costs about $100 less. Can someone name some others to look
> into? Anyone have input on any of these vehicle performance computers?
> Thanks.

check on ebay for used, much cheaper
get an older model for $30 on ebay too.