And so it begins..........

Old March 31st 05, 11:18 PM
Randy Magruder

Forget playing games, you should be in a good anger management course
if you're going to get this angry and insulting.

Randy

Old April 1st 05, 01:09 AM
Bill Bollinger

NSR handles variable ping(s) better than N2003 and the bandwidth requirement
is not that high. Higher than N2003, but not higher than most good online
games. NSR's online code at its heart is very good, unfortunately right now
the other stuff and even some multiplayer bugs are keeping it from being
extremely good.

Bill Bollinger
www.gsxn.com

Old April 5th 05, 01:40 AM
Rusty Unger

This is so simple....why hasn't anyone else figured it out. When we
purchased the game we signed an end licsenced agreement with Papyrus,
not with First-Racing...this will never hold up in court, as First
Racing is not the original publisher of the game. Yes, they may have
bought the source code, but the agreement signed on install was not
with them....it was with papyrus and sierra.....they have no leg to
stand on.

Old April 5th 05, 07:21 AM
Byron Forbes

"Rusty Unger" > wrote in message
> This is so simple....why hasn't anyone else figured it out. When we
> purchased the game we signed an end licsenced agreement with Papyrus,
> not with First-Racing...this will never hold up in court, as First
> Racing is not the original publisher of the game. Yes, they may have
> bought the source code, but the agreement signed on install was not
> with them....it was with papyrus and sierra.....they have no leg to
> stand on.

Dunno about legs, but FIRST has some serious financial backing.

Luckily though, U.S. judges can't be bought! Fwhew.

Old April 6th 05, 03:00 AM
Michael Horton

And why is it so hard for you to understand that all those license
agreements that you signed with Vivendi/Sierra/Papyrus were transfered to
FIRST when they bought everything?