& 1 Samuel 25v42

Old February 4th 09, 12:56 PM posted to misc.transport.road,comp.lang.tcl,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework,rec.autos.tech
John A. Weeks III

Default & 1 Samuel 25v42

In article
wrote:

> Please TURN!
> to page 288 of your king james green covered bible printed with one
> page printed in korea with me and have a look at this particularly
> interesting passage.

Please don't post this drivel here. Everyone knows that religion
is is a failed concept and the bible is just a made up fairy tale
that has resulted in millions of deaths and untold suffering over
the centuries.

-john-

John A. Weeks III * * * * * 612-720-2854 * * * * *
Newave Communications * * * * * * * * * * * *
http://www.johnweeks.com
Old February 4th 09, 04:06 PM posted to misc.transport.road,comp.lang.tcl,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework,rec.autos.tech
Master_Shake

Hmm sounds like the atheistic governments of stalin and mao.

Old February 5th 09, 01:09 AM posted to misc.transport.road,comp.lang.tcl,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework,rec.autos.tech
John A. Weeks III

In article
Master_Shake > wrote:

> Hmm sounds like the atheistic governments of stalin and mao.

I'd prefer that to the jihaders that religion spawns, or
the religious mutilation of women's private parts. Also
note that there were dozens of totalitarian dictators who
followed god long before stalin or mao gave up belief in myth.

Old February 5th 09, 03:51 AM posted to misc.transport.road,comp.lang.tcl,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework,rec.autos.tech
Otto Yamamoto

John A. Weeks III sez:

> I'd prefer that to the jihaders that religion spawns, or
> the religious mutilation of women's private parts. Also
> note that there were dozens of totalitarian dictators who
> followed god long before stalin or mao gave up belief in
> myth.

And replaced it with yet another myth. It doesn't matter what coat it wears-it's authoritarianism, just the same.

--
Otto Yamamoto
It’s better to be Socrates dissatisfied than a pig satisfied.
Old February 5th 09, 05:58 AM posted to misc.transport.road,comp.lang.tcl,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework,rec.autos.tech
Jordan

On Feb 4, 4:56*am, "John A. Weeks III" > wrote:

> Please don't post this drivel here. *Everyone knows that religion
> is is a failed concept and the bible is just a made up fairy tale
> that has resulted in millions of deaths and untold suffering over
> the centuries.

It actually has nothing to do with religion, it's just spam. Click the
link and then use the "Flag Blog" link to tell Blogspot it's spam. If
enough people do it then the blog will be removed.

- Jordan
Old February 6th 09, 04:33 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Rodan

John A. Weeks wrote:

Please don't post this (religious) drivel here. Everyone knows
that religion is is a failed concept and the bible is just a made
up fairy tale that has resulted in millions of deaths and untold
suffering over the centuries.

Sounds like the atheistic governments of Stalin and Mao.

Those were religious governments. The religion was Communism.

Think about it. If a group supports violent attacks on non-members
and doubters (e.g.; burning at the stake, stoning, genocide, torture,
imprisonment, drive-by gunfire, suicide bombs), it is a religious cult,
whether it is the Communists, the Christians, or the Crips.

Atheists are the only group that won't kill you for not belonging.

The bad news: The Islamic religious cult will ultimately rule the earth
because the other cults have become more civilized and peaceful,
while bloodthirsty Islamic savagery and atrocity burns unabated.
Start growing a beard now and maybe you won't be one of the first
20 million beheaded when they get here.

Good luck.

Rodan.