Oil puddle from 2004 BMW 330i

Old January 16th 05, 11:38 AM
Dave Plowman (News)

In article <RuiGd.17453$B95.15573@lakeread02>,
GB > wrote:
> Ok, I found the reservoir. It is empty.

Check the pipes from it. They often leak. They are crimped in place -
remove the crimp and use a worm drive clip.

--
*Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Old January 17th 05, 05:23 PM
Jeff Strickland

I think you need to look under the car to see where the oil is coming from,
then go from there.

price advice on 2004 325Ci Drew BMW 1 January 9th 05 01:16 PM
Bad Gas Mileage with 2005 330i BMW with Performance Package Kent Lewis BMW 26 December 10th 04 06:14 PM
Used 330i with Performance Package vs. Sport Package GRL BMW 9 November 21st 04 09:22 PM
looking for 2004 BMW 325i Raj BMW 0 October 19th 04 08:00 PM
G35 vs. 330i sedans why did you choose one over the other? GRL BMW 59 October 9th 04 01:35 PM